Sasha's Birthday Shoe Fund!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Sasha:D

My wife has a closet full of shoes........so I am well versed with this process!!!

jeffb

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yay! I love CPF! I've kept my end of the bargain and matched $100 that you guys have donated so far! :paypal:

Let's keep this going so that Sasha can get a nice whip to go along with her snow shoes!

:party:

Empath

Flashaholic
ladym.jpg

Didn't we get a set of these for her sometime back? Pink shoes will go perfect with them.

Greta

Flashaholic
As luck would have it, I just ordered these shoes the other day and they arrived at my doorstep today! I bought these as something comfortable to wear at SHOT. So.... THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! :D

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where's the love, fellas? .........
:nana:If you'd been a little quicker this morning with a PP address in the first post, I could have gotten a payment sent off before I went to bed.

Now that I'm awake and there's a place to send the money.......

:paypal: Thanks Sasha for keeping my favorite online haunt running. :party:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I just kicked in a c-note. Hopefully it will be matched! Happy B-Day Kel!! (Some of us try to avoid them!) :D )

Larry

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
All right, guys...it's past midnight in Arizona. I wanted to stay up til midnight in CA, but I'm old now...haha. I hope that Sasha had a wonderful birthday! Thank you very much to all of you who donated and brightened Sasha's special day. I'm going to update the list one more time tomorrow morning to allow some of you night-owls to have a chance at showing your love for Sasha and CPF.

Please PM me the amount that you donate so that I can update the running total. It's been fun and I know that this means a lot to Sasha! Happy Birthday!

:party:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
...and the love continues to pour in! I'm flabbergasted by everyone's generosity! Thank you all for helping me make this Birthday Shoe Fund Raiser a success! First thread has been updated with the total. Wow! :drool:

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
ladym.jpg

Didn't we get a set of these for her sometime back? Pink shoes will go perfect with them.

Hehe... guess she's already got snow shoes then.

Hmmm... perhaps 6 inch stilettos are in order... and another pic holding a quite mean looking rifle (saw one somewhere, but can't remember... no matter, a new one will do!).

Chicks with guns (and heels). :thumbsup:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
As luck would have it, I just ordered these shoes the other day and they arrived at my doorstep today! I bought these as something comfortable to wear at SHOT. So.... THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! :D

Ah, slippers disguised as sneakers. :twothumbs

Have a happy Birthday, Sasha. :party:

Greta

Flashaholic
Ah, slippers disguised as sneakers. :twothumbs

Have a happy Birthday, Sasha. :party:

Slippers? Oh no! Those are Converse Allstars!! Didn't you see the pretty little star on the side? :laughing: :D I wore them to work yesterday and they are VERY comfortable... I think they'll work out just fine for wandering the floors of SHOT. :twothumbs

Thank you everyone for your kind generosity. I'll be scouring Zappos.com for a suitable pair of pink shoes and perhaps a purse to match... the purse, of course, to keep my whip in.... :D

And a HUGE thank you to Tung for putting this together... :kiss: