jessica simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
she is the pretiest women i have ever seen i cant belive her x is trying to get almony lol she should of maried me (hey jessica if ya are reading this ya can marry me im now flea and tick free and i bathe every week no matter what)

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my opinion, between her beauty, her quasi-innocent sensuality and her talent, Norah Jones is the distant number one contender for most most attractive female. There are lots of women that are very attractive, but she'd be my number one. Sarah McLachlan would be my number two.

I guess I just have a thing for dark-haired, dark-eyed musicians.
icon11.gif

Last edited:

TorchMan

Enlightened
I remember years ago, watching Hollywood Squares with my dad, she was on there. She wore a bandana over her hair, jeans and a t-shirt. My dad asked me who she was, and I didn't know. She is good looking alright. The new Britney Spears? As to her ex wanting alimony, I'm of two minds on that. In this day of equal rights, why not? He was in a boy band though, wasn't he? As far as Daisy's go, I still like Catherine Bach, but Jessica is sure scrumptious.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Simpson isn't pretty to me. Sexy, but not pretty. She looks almost manufactured and her face has something wrong with it. Looks strung out or something.

AJ_Dual

Enlightened
The technician at the first LASIK clinic I visited looked a lot like Jessica Simpson, except with a better nose (Ever see Jessica in profile view?) and she was presumably smart enough to run the machines.

Too bad the first clinic turned out to be incompetent (Maybe she wasn't smart enough to run the machines…), and the doctor put me down for PRK, but didn't actualy tell me it would be PRK and NOT LASIK. (A very different and more difficult eye surgery to recover from a.k.a. NOT WORTH IT)

However, I certainly wouldn't have minded another peek at that technician.

But back to Jessica.

I think I could deal. :)

However, it's Allison Hannigan that really makes me feel weak for some reason. (I've got no use for the stupid vampire TV shows they put her on, though...)

http://www.angel-btvs.co.uk/btvs/buffy_cast_alysonwillow.php

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, I've never really thought Alyson was all that hot, but my uncle thinks she's the biggest turn-on.

As for Jessica, well, we I first saw one of her videos, I thought she was really hot, and her body does look fantastic in that "Boots...." video, but after seeing he sing live on a variety of shows, I think she's a little wierd. She does this really freaky contorting thing with her mouth when she sings and that just seems to stick in my mind above all else.

I'm likin' Nora Jones, too. Beyonce', though, is usually who comes to mind when I'm thinking about who's tops.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I think she's a big nothing. Not pretty, no real talent, plus as stupid as they come. It's a shame someone like that can earn millions but that's the nature of "manufactured" stars these days. To be fair she's not the only one fitting this mold. You have Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith to name a few others.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like Alyson Hannigan as well... she sort of reminds me of a younger and even geekier Jillian Anderson which ain't too bad in my book.
icon12.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i have many jokes but ill keep em to self they are a tad crude

raggie33

*the raggedier*
she is hot i like her but she is a tad tall but ill let her use my tools

Status
Not open for further replies.