• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mags For Sale - ALL SHIPPED!

wtraymond

Enlightened
I've just got too many flashlights and some have got to go :awman:

Here's the line-up from left to right:

1 - MiniMag in HA3, stock, new, perfect, working, complete. Nuff said - $30 SOLD to greenLED

2 - 1D Mag in Black, o-sink, UX1L Lux III, direct drive, bored for 4AAs, modamag's 1D-4AA battery holder, stock lens, modified stock reflector, runs on alkalines or NiMHs. This light has been used so there are a few knicks and chips in the anodizing. Great light and a great size - $65 SOLD to rookie

3 - 2C Mag in HA3, stock, new, perfect, working complete. Nuff said - $40 SOLD to audioman

4 - 2D Mag in Red, o-sink, G2GR red LED, direct drive from two 'D' alkalines, stock lens, modified stock reflector. This light has been lightly used but I can't find a mark on it - nearly perfect. These red LEDs are crazy bright and last for many, MANY hours on two alkalines. I've left this one running for an entire weekend and it was still bright - $40 SOLD to LM

5 - 3C Mag in HA3, stock, new, nearly perfect (anodizing on body tube is lighter than head and tail), working, complete - $38 SOLD to LM

6 - 3C Mag in HA3 - WITHDRAWN

7 - 3D Mag in HA3, stock, new, blemished (anodizing on body tube is significantly lighter than head and tail. Small blemishes in HA3 on head, bezel, and tailcap), working, complete - $35 SOLD to LM

MagsForSale.JPG

Price includes shipping to CONUS. International bidders add $2 to the MiniMag and $4 to the others for Global Priority.

I accept Paypal cash and credit - same price at rraymond(at)wi.rr.com
I also accept USPS money orders. Trades will be considered - I like anything from FM, Icarus, and Mr. Bulk, hotwire parts, batts, LEDs, etc... :grin2:

First to post "I'll take #__" gets priority.

Last edited:

rookie

Enlightened
Re: Mags For Sale - HA3s, U-bin, Red LED, etc...

I'll take #2.

PM sent.

greenLED

Flashaholic

:takeit: #1
Please let me know where to send payment :D

Last edited:

wtraymond

Enlightened

LOL, I knew there would be some late night action. Thanks for the bids guys. I'll ship your lights out tomorrow.

First post updated with Paypal address :ohgeez:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow so many nice lights. Makes me wonder what even better ones you are keeping! lol. Alas I have no free money. :(

greenLED

Flashaholic

Late night action? It's either this or taxes... :green:

:sold::paypal::thanks:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

hahaha. I keep putting them off to. I keep saying I'll do them tommorow!

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Darnit, I dont NEED it, but just for fun, I'll take #4 and #7 as well. I'll also back up #1 #2 and #3. Got any more O-sink Mags or HAIII for sale? Where did you get the HAIII done, looks great! WOOOO HOOOO! I'm liking this thread!

wtraymond

Enlightened

Lunarmodule said:
Darnit, I dont NEED it, but just for fun, I'll take #4 and #7 as well. I'll also back up #1 #2 and #3. Got any more O-sink Mags or HAIII for sale? Where did you get the HAIII done, looks great! WOOOO HOOOO! I'm liking this thread!

What a great way to start the day - ROTFLMAO

I'm glad I made your day LM. You made mine as well :grin2: PM sent.

First post updated. ALL :sold: Thanks for your interest. I guess I have some more shipping to do today.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Re: Mags For Sale - ALL SOLD!

:naughty: YIPEE!!!! HAIII MAGFEST IN EFFECT!!! BOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYO

Are we having fun yet? Answer: YES, just got a package from PhotonFanatic and NOW I've found the BE ALL END ALL supply of choice mod hosts......

Glad I made ya laugh, Bill! I'm just as happy to have found these, never seen an HAIII Mag in person and I'm really liking the pics, so I'm just pleased as punch and waiting on pins and needles to start modding these puppies! WX0S.. a dash of DD, splash of D LiIon, protected Cs when they arrive.... an little bipin here, TriSink there... looks like ooodles of fun!

Thanks for the extra bonus (via PM)!!! Paypals all sent, much obliged!

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

hahah LM you are on a roll lately!!! I don't blame you, I'd grab them too if I could. That red mag is a red luxeonIII, but it's flux is the same as a R/O luxIII, which is rare! Nice bin is what I'm saying!! Should be fun! I think you should use maybe the 3C for that tri-cyan mod. If you go with Q2H run em at 700ma! :D

wtraymond

Enlightened

IsaacHayes said:
That red mag is a red luxeonIII, but it's flux is the same as a R/O luxIII, which is rare!

Wow, now that you mention it, I think it is a F2GR :ohgeez: I think I may has mis-advertised this. I should be marking the o-sink with the bin like Icarus does. That way I won't forget what is installed when I remove the star.

I hope you're okay with this, LM. It's still really bright and very red. I shipped your lights today and I included a special gift for this error on my part.

By the way, all lights shipped today! Thank you for your patronage.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
No problemo, Bill. I'm very happy all the way around. Couldnt ask for better. I appreciate the sale, I'm really looking forward to some fun and challenging modding escapades with these Mags. Im riding that learning curve and getting a lot of help from CPFers and their extensive knowledge and experience, best of all willingness to help. Group CPF hug time!

Thank you Bill! :)

wtraymond

Enlightened
Chronos said:
Boo-hoo!!! I can't believe I missed this. I soooo want a 3d Mag in HAIII!!!:awman:

Not to worry, Chronos. I will be hosting a second HA3 Service in the group buy thread beginning in early April - next week! You can as many 3D Mags as you can afford :rock:

All orders were shipped from the first group buy and participants are still receiving their packages. When all orders are accounted for, I'll open up the second service.

You can read about the the first HA3 Service here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/104793

Please be aware that prices will be going up for all lights larger than a MiniMag.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
wtraymond,

This is great news indeed. I'll definitely pick up a 3D from you then. I may even pick up a minimag too.

Thanks!:rock: