My complete EDC's

carrot

Flashaholic
A Utili-Key is a "key" that unfolds to become a knife, pocket screwdriver, and bottle opener. Handy little thing.

WIJLY

Newly Enlightened
BTW i use a P61 in my G2, but i have a backup P60 at home incase i blow it.

UncleFlash

Newly Enlightened
Am I the only one that cannot view WIJLY's gear? I get the message "You don't have permission to access /thebb/gear.jpg on this server".

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would waterproof/windproof matches be a better option than the lighter? Unless you smoke.

Last edited:

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my G2 as well, I put a 3W LED in it and a McE2S 2 stage tailcap switch in it, and now its more invaluable than ever....

Your allowed to carry that knife in the UK? Or do you just do it anyway?;)

WIJLY

Newly Enlightened
The knife is legal and not. the size is within legal limits . The blade is 2.1 inch and the limit is 3 inch. However since like 1998 the law sees any knife that has a lock as a fixed blade, which is illegal. But when i rang the police station up and asked them the legalities of carrying my stuff i answered all their questions and they told me the knife has to be under 3 inch. The multi tool is legal i was told becuase the blade is under 3 inch. What do you think to my edc ? thats what i have on my person . . if i have my coat on i have my spears carrier for the surefire, my sharpening stone, my mp3 player and another backup phone. . .

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Looks like a pretty good set-up to me. That is more stuff than I EDC.

WIJLY

Newly Enlightened
thats just on my person . . i have more in my coat. i dont know if i specified on this forum, but i have some other things

index.php

I forgot maybe 1 or two things that were on the first picture

WIJLY

Newly Enlightened
i electric taped them up to be waterproof. i also have some in the spears carrier

iamerror

Enlightened
So you just cut them open with your knife when you need them? Does the tape leave residue on the batteries?

WIJLY

Newly Enlightened
a friend of mine taught me. you go over the batteries sticky side out . . so when you are left with a sticky mess then you go over the whole thing normally to tidy it up and make it secure . . yes you cut them open