YES!!! L6 On the Way!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally im getting my Sf L6, im so excited. What are the Chances ill be getting a ugly tint or a donut hole? Thanks for All the help you guys are One hell of Flashaholics!

CLHC

Flashaholic
Congrats on your SF.L6. Want to hear your impressions when you do get it.

Enjoy!

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am hopefully optimistic that all will turn out well for your L6. I have an L2 on the way and hope there are no issues with it either. This will be my first LED light so I hope it lives up to my expectations. My fingers are crossed for us both. :) Good luck!!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol yes, i hope i get it and no problems just a bright light. Ill review it for all you guys and tell you how i like it (Which i Will).

redcar

Enlightened
While I do notice a slight 'donut' on the L4 and the 2 L2's that I have, they have never been a distraction. Other (non-CPF) people even after being shown on a white wall, sometimes don't know what I'm talking about. My L5 does not have a donut to my eyes.

I never see the donuts in actual use and only think about them when white wall hunting or when I read about them on CPF.

I just got an L6 myself a couple weeks back and I love it. Mine is nice and white and bright and does display on the ceiling while sitting on the couch (four feet up maybe?) a small donut... well, actually more of a bright little cheerio. But at distance it has a nice spread with smooth bright center, and again, in use, at distance, my eyes do not see the cheerio.

Hope you like it!

Redd

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, lol cheerios thats good stuff. :goodjob: Oh will the, lets say duracell lithium batteris have more "Juice" than surefire batteries?

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I Finally Got it. WOW!! WOW!! this light is bright. Really WOW surefire is awesome.Well i did get a small barely noticable donut hole which doesnt bother me at all. This light reaches farther than my inova t3 and still creates massive sidepill. This light is so awesome. It also has some dust and lint under the lens i want to clean it but i dont want to mess with perfection. Overall this light is awesome. I went to the store and there were only 1 left i was thinking of getting the aviator but was more attracted to the L6, it was love at first sight. I light my whole backyard like it was daylight, ill try to get some beamshots. Anybody who wants to get the l6, they should thanks for the advice guys and WOW this is a hell of a light!! SUREFIRE all The WAY:goodjob:

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations. I have an L5 currently at the Surefire Repair Dept. I love it and hope to get it back this decade....

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL Yeah, thats what i heard. When i arrived at the store i wasnt sure i wanted to get the l6 there was the Aviator, M3 and L5. I went with my flashaloicsm and got the L6 very impressed.

whorton5

Newly Enlightened
Congrats, Skalomax! They make some lovely bright lights - that's for sure. I just wish I could stop buying them. Post a pic, why don't ya? :)