• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired miniFLuPIC ArcAAA **GONE**

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
MAJOR UPDATE:

I need a confirmation of the 8 on the list below that you are still in and which tint (first come first serve). At present I plan on reshaping and polishing all the heads unless specifically requested for polished only (for flood). Please note Q&A/Note #1 below regarding the heads/bodies.

COST: The cost is $100 which includes worldwide shipping by Canada Post (Small Packet - Air and includes CAN$100 insurance). As per common CPF sales the purchaser assumes shipping risks in accordance with chosen shipping method.

Paypal (either type) is fine.

PAYPAL INFORMATION: chimopaul [at] rogers [dot] com (non credit card) or padded2004 [at] rogers [dot] com (CC type)
Please include your full shipping address and your CPF name. If you would like a different type of shipping please contact me via PM before sending paypal. Thanks,

Paul

---------------------

There seemed to be enough interest in the miniFLuPIC ArcAAA sized mod I recently did so I have decided to do a very small production run. I plan on making 8 available. More info on the mod can be found here.

Cost should be around $100 (hopefully less) and will include the head and battery tube. Emitter will be TX0H or TW0H. (More specific details to follow)

From the mod thread and PMs received the following members have already expressed interest:

1. Justone (TW0H) - SHIPPED 8 May
2. Wong (TW0H) - SHIPPED 8 May
3. Bogus1 (TW0H) - SHIPPED 8 May
4. gregw (TX0H) - SHIPPED 8 May
5. kazu (TX0H) - SHIPPED 8 May
6. Shaocaholica (TW0H) - SHIPPED 8 May
7. Luxbright (TX0H) - SHIPPED 8 May
8. M_R (TX0H) - Local
9. Aosty
---------------------------
Bombelman
Vortechs
Antc_tw2002
Walt175
marcdilnutt
riggster
Amorphous
Scuba
Planterz
Panzergrennie
Wallyrulz
FrenchyLED

No pre-pay on this. If you would like to be added to the list, just post the request in this thread. It is not a commitment to purchase. If you want out, no problem - people below will just slide up. Thanks, :)

Paul

Q&A/Notes:

1. I have sourced the Heads and Bodies from Peak. As you may know, Peak used to manufacture parts for Arc before Arc LLC went under. These are new, un-used parts with essentially the same dimensions of a lugged ArcAAA body. The head/body color is black.

New Bodies / New Bodies with Prototype (Peak Keychain Style) / New Body with ArcAAA (Arc has heatshrink around body)

2. Emitters: TX0H or TWOH (I will have 4 of each)

3. Reflectors were polished and reshaped.

4. Wattage: 100% is around 500mA to the emitter. Since there can be a variation in Vfs for each emitter, the 100% wattage should be around 1.5W. Since it's PWM, to get a rough idea of the other wattage levels use:
Wattage = x/20 * 1.5 (where x is the level, 1-20)

5. This light requires a AAA size Li-ion battery which is NOT INCLUDED.

Last edited:

M_R

Enlightened
Re: miniFLuPIC ArcAAA Interest thread

Paul,

Excellent job!!! Count me in for one if there is room.

Cheers,

Matthew

aosty

Enlightened

That was fast... put me down for one if available.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please add Bombelman to the list....

Cheers !

Shaocaholica

Enlightened

Do you know what kind of wattage each level represents?

Also, are you doing anything to the relfector?

Walt175

Enlightened

Damn! Don't you people sleep???? All 8 gone in the dead of night..... :lolsign:

marcdilnutt

Enlightened

Count me in if any become available, this sounds like a work of art!!
marc

riggster

Newly Enlightened

I would like one as well if one becomes available.

Tritium

Enlightened

I wanted one as I posted in the initial thread but I need sleep :rolleyes: so I missed out. Not a problem. I just ordered the mini flupics and I already have some T bin Lux III's and a brand new ARC AAA head and body so I guess I will try my hand at building my own.

Thurmond

Last edited:

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shaocaholica said:
What bin are they?

I have some TX0H and TW0H. Limited amount as per first post, so I will go down the list and take preferences in order of appearance in the list.