Fenix L2 CR123A body stuff

x2x3x2

Banned
Hi, was wondering if anyone who purchased the initial sale of the 123 bodies did any runtime graphs?
Also, the initial run cost $14, then $18 with the knurling n finally $19 as it is now... Is it worth it to get this body mod? Or would it be better to wait for the smaller P1?
last Q, whats the total length of the L2 with 123 body?

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
total length is 74.4mm or 2.928"

I will have some runtime graphs for the L2P head with CR123a body sometime toward the begining of next week.

The knurling on these bodies is fantastic, great grip.

Longbow

Enlightened
A very nice mod for the L2P, great looks, great performance. I reccomend it.

Chevrofreak, i'm looking forward to your runtime test!!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
The mod is worth it in my opinion. For me, carrying the L2P in my pocket with the normal body is not comfortable. It wouldn't be a problem if I could wear it on my belt but I cannot do that.

I read somewhere that the runtime should be around 2 hours. I have not had mine long enough to check it out.

I highly recommend it! Especially if you can run it with an RCR123...

-Goatee

jclarksnakes

Enlightened
I have had mine for about a week. With the 2 stage mod to the tail cap switch it is an ideal EDC pocket size light. My L1P was just a little too long and too heavy for comfortable pocket carry. The L2P with the 123 body is enough shorter and lighter to make a big difference.
jc

HEY HEY ITS HENDO

Enlightened
i`m sure i read that the RCR2 is `mighty tight` in the CR2 body
..... so should the 1/2AA 14250 rechargeable fit in the CR2 body, this is used in the Orb Raw Ns (i have one)
How does the capacity compare .... RCR2 v. 14250 ...??
Chevrofreak, i'm looking forward to your runtime tests also .. we really need you to include rechargeables !!!!! :grin2:

frisco

Enlightened
HEY HEY ITS HENDO said:
i`m sure i read that the RCR2 is `mighty tight` in the CR2 body
..... so should the 1/2AA 14250 rechargeable fit in the CR2 body, this is used in the Orb Raw Ns (i have one)
How does the capacity compare .... RCR2 v. 14250 ...??
Chevrofreak, i'm looking forward to your runtime tests also .. we really need you to include rechargeables !!!!! :grin2:

The RCR2 should not have a fit problem. I use AW RCR2 in my 1st. run nekomane tube with no problems. I thought I read that the RCR123 Protected batteries were tight/or did not fit at all??? But the un-protected RCR123 fit.

If you want a small 2.671" PowerHouse, try the L2P/RCR2 combo!

frisco