Copper 2D Mags at Target $4.22

wasBlinded

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, now I know I'm sick. I have no need for a Mag right now. Already have a 3D Mag85, 2D Mag74, and 2D MagHID, but when I saw these on the rack for only $4.22 I had to buy. They weren't even marked as clearance or anything .:thinking:

VWTim said:
Man, I hit 2 Target's this weekend with no luck.

Which ones? The closest one I know of is in Albany and that one's a joke. Besides that one, I don't really know a Target around here. Salem?

jwl

Enlightened
wasBlinded - Thanks for the heads up! Man I sure hope those prices aren't just for the Oklahoma stores, maybe its a midwest thing. I'll be looking tomorrow. If you got any info as far as item numbers from the receipt or package us know. MAYBE we can save the drive and call ahead.

:thanks:

VWTim

Enlightened
Handlobraesing said:
Which ones? The closest one I know of is in Albany and that one's a joke. Besides that one, I don't really know a Target around here. Salem?

No I checked Hillsburro and Beaverton?

wasBlinded

Flashlight Enthusiast
jwl said:
wasBlinded - Thanks for the heads up! Man I sure hope those prices aren't just for the Oklahoma stores, maybe its a midwest thing. I'll be looking tomorrow. If you got any info as far as item numbers from the receipt or package us know. MAYBE we can save the drive and call ahead.

:thanks:

Don't have a Target item number, but try these:
Bar code#: 3873901653
Model# S2DJY6

There were only two on the rack at the Target I found them in. The other colors were all at the typical $16 or so price. I would say it was just a mistake, but there was a normal label with the $4.22 price on the rack, and sure enough they rang up as $4.22.

VWTim

Enlightened
Handlobraesing said:
You said in my other thread you're in Corvallis ?

Yes, I can't go out of town for the weekend? :) I was visiting friends last weekend and happen to ride by a couple Targets. I'm gonna try to check Eugene this weekend when I'm down there working.

jwl

Enlightened
:awman: I JUST AN EMPTY PEG!!!!! I just checked the Target near my work and NOTHING but an empty peg with a price tag of $4.22, and it is a regular tag. I checked and they didn't even have any in the stockroom. BUT the lady I talked to told me what days their trucks bring in more merchandise, so I will be checking back.

I asked about the price and if they would be that price on the new ones (assuming they had more coming) and she says, "They should be that is the regular price." Didn't do anygood to try and explain that the black ones right next to the copper ones were $16.89 and why would the copper be any different?

Guess I'll just wait and check again:popcorn:

jwl

Enlightened
Additional information on finding these Copper Mags.

Dept. Class Code: 092080220
UPC: 00490920802202

You can call the customer service desk instead of driving to Targer to check. Also they can check other area Target stores IF you ask them to.

Happy Hunting :)

Mr_Light

Enlightened
Last week I scanned a Copper 2D Mag at my local target and it showed full price, identical to the black ones hanging next to them. Based on this it looks like it's one of these discretionary clearance items that are priced store by store.

jwl

Enlightened
Mr_Light - correct, this does appear to be a store by store basis. I checked 5 Targets and 4 of the 5 were $4.22 and one was still $16.89. All in the same city. That's why it's just easier to call and have them check.

TaskMaster

Newly Enlightened
The Target near me had seven, all still full price. This was about 1/2 an hour ago.

Last edited:

jwl

Enlightened
Taskmaster - Try calling the customer service desk and having them check the stock all the surrounding Targets. They did it for me and I found ALL of them within 200 MILES of where I live.:rock:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Target located in Gardena, California has the Copper colored 2 D's for $16.89, regular price.

TaskMaster

Newly Enlightened
jwl - good info, I did and none near me are clearance yet. Oh well...

Mr_Light

Enlightened
Just want to be clear about this, will they check other stores to find ones on CLEARANCE? Just finding stores that stock them isn't really a help for me.

jwl

Enlightened
If I remember correctly, they did tell me what the prices were at the other stores and they were adamant(sp?) that $4.22 was the regular price. Even if they won't tell you the price, once you find the store(s) that do have them you can call those stores to find out the price before you go.