Opps Ive done it again, another friend has vanished and it involved Nascar too

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, the race in RIchmond is this Friday and as usual, I have two tickets and depending on someone to give me a lift to and from it. This BTW is open to anyone here. I should have my license next week.

Anyway, the guy I bough my van from is a fan, gave me a lift last year after my x girl friend left me there and the previous guy I attended a few classes with also vanished from the face of the earth.

This weekend we were suppose to go out driving and make plans for the race. I talked to him Friday, then he vanished, Ive left a few vm and gave both numbers and nothing. I am going to go ahead and scratch him from my list.

Man... I guess next time around i am going to do like a guy I knew in rehab did that seemed to have lots of friends to help him. Just start to referr to folks as a-holes. Hey, a-hole, grab that for me.....

I guess he may be trying to avoid me as the van he sold me seems to have a few problems and things i wasnt aware of. It was half blue book and some things are needed, but from what I can tell from his line of work as a mechanic, their job is to make stuff run, not necessarly run well. Meaning teh van is missing the mechanical thermalstat, the tires need replacing, one is half bald, its due for all its regular service, plugs, wires, air filter, oil change and the timming seems to be a bit retarded as well.

Man, how do I keep doing this?

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I wish I was well and lived a little closer, I would be glad to take you to the race.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wished you did too. Where do you live? I am dirving myself to the next one, just my license arrives a week too late this year.

Its amazing how giving a way a ticket to a race like nascar is nearly impossible.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, if I trusted my truck to be reliable transportaion for others, I'd be ALL over this. I have "season tickets" to both Dover races and would love to see a race at Richmond.

:awman:

-DF

raggie33

*the raggedier*
id drive ya there to if i ws closer but nascar aint my cup a tea but id like to take pics of the cars

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey..... I will have my license next week. Maybe I can treat you to the fall Busch race and you can do the same for me at Dover?

DFiorentino said:
Man, if I trusted my truck to be reliable transportaion for others, I'd be ALL over this. I have "season tickets" to both Dover races and would love to see a race at Richmond.

I think a mechanic may give me a ride home. If I cant sell them, maybe I can enjoy the race and get a ride home and treat someone else too. I guess that guy who vanished from earth is afraid I wil lstick my size 15s where the sun doesnt shine.

reggie, the nextel cars are brightly color with floursant paints than the busch cars. Usually in the fac area you can sit in a car and get your picture taken. Those cars are rather small and smaller on the inside. I got to sit in the sirius sattlite radio #7 a few years ago.