• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold....

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Chrome Aleph 2, 1x123, standard tailcap

I'll take it. thanks

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: Chrome Aleph 2, 1x123, standard tailcap

Sorry Bogus1 this light sold at 3:30 today, but I could not get on CPF to post, i have over 2 hours of downtime. The light is currently sold pending funds.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Chrome Aleph 2, 1x123, standard tailcap *SPF*

"The first unconditional "I'll take it" gets priority. If you have any questions or offers PM me or post. I am not looking for trades on this, only money. Thanks for looking."

Pardon me? I posted I will take it an hour before 3:30. You posted the above terms of your thread. I don't see how you would not follow them.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

I am sorry I meant at 3:30 my time (EDT, -4). As soon as I posted CPF started to get hit really hard, the person stated in there email that they could not get onto CPF after they saw my post and emailed me instead. CPF was down for a couple hours this afternoon so I do not find it unacceptable for me to accept that offer made via email. You are #1 back up Bogus1.

Regentag

Banned

Hi MiniMo...

Hmmm. "Pending Funds"... Did the funds ever come through FROM ANYONE on this light? Is it still up for grabs or do I have to try begging Bogus1 to get my greedy hands on it?!

I don't know how I missed out in the first place - probably another victim of that time warp.

Anyway... what's the scoop?

Cheers,