• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo 27LT with 27mm Ti Bezel Ring - Sold

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold

For sale is McGizmo's latest creation, the 27LT, with an installed 27mm Ti Bezel Ring. I've just received this, and as with all of McGizmo's stuff, it feels absolutely solid and built like a tank. However, it's a twisty only, and with the smallish head, this makes it almost impossible to turn it on with one hand, which is what I would prefer.

Asking $320 shipped by registered airmail to anywhere in the world. As an incentive to Exolion buyers, you can have this for $10 less if I can send this out together with your Exolion next week.. :grin2: However, due to the weight of the 27LT, only standard shipping by registered airmail will apply... EMS will require additional postage..

Cash Paypal preferred. Add 4% for Credit Card Paypal.

First "I'll take it" post on this thread gets it. PM me after posting for paypal info.

27lt.jpg

Last edited:

Regentag

Banned
Re: FS: McGizmo 27LT with 27mm Ti Bezel Ring

Would you consider just selling the ring to one of your best customers, Greg?

:) :) :)

I won't be offended by a curt "no", nor will I hold it against you in any way.

I just already have a LT, but missed out on the Ring Thing. :(

Cheers,

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Regentag said:
Would you consider just selling the ring to one of your best customers, Greg?

:) :) :)

I won't be offended by a curt "no", nor will I hold it against you in any way.

I just already have a LT, but missed out on the Ring Thing. :(

Cheers,

Sorry, but I'd rather sell this as a set... :) As it is, the post office will already see lots of me next week.. :grin2:

I've edited the first post with an incentive for Exolion buyers.. :laughing:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have two Exolion to be shipped and I would like to have an LT. That Ti bezel ring is on my wish list too. So, I am interested. What emitter is in this LT?
grinser2.gif

Ken

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

DFiorentino said:

Hello DFiorentino,

Are you sure the 27LT that Greg is selling has a UX1K in it? I`m still debating on buying this. I was hoping he had a nicer bin emitter. Not an X1 fan myself.

Thanks,
Ken

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, if it is one of the units purchase from this thread, then yes it should have a UX1K.

I myself am not an X1 fan either, but the recent releases have been very acceptable. On high the tint from my 27LT is bright white. Only when compared to another tint can you tell any difference and it's small at that. On low, you can very slightly see the "X1" coming through, but even then it's not enough to make me go :eeew:

:grin2:

-DF

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, I`ll see what Greg says when he comes around to check.

I have quite a few of those X1 emitters that make me go
eeew.gif
and can`t stand them.

But I have bought a couple recently that really look great. BUT, I`m still afraid of getting that
eeew.gif
feeling turning a light on for the first time which would ruin the 27LT new flashlight experience for me. It should make me
smile.gif

Thanks,
Ken

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've had experience with recent UX1K and UX1J and both where nice. One was pure white maybe even cold, and the other was slightly warmer, but no where near incandecent warm.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

DFiorentino said:
Well, if it is one of the units purchase from this thread, then yes it should have a UX1K.

I myself am not an X1 fan either, but the recent releases have been very acceptable. On high the tint from my 27LT is bright white. Only when compared to another tint can you tell any difference and it's small at that. On low, you can very slightly see the "X1" coming through, but even then it's not enough to make me go :eeew:

:grin2:

-DF

I can agree, mine is much more whiter than I thought it was going to be, even on low I :) .
NO :sick2: on this light.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guys, thanks for stepping in when I wasn't around.. :goodjob:

Everyone is right that this is a UX1K. To my eye, it is slightly "warm" in low, but looks perfectly fine in high.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Hi there,

Leef, you will be very happy with this light. I have a pair of 27LTs and I also harbor prejudice against X1 tints in general, but I am extraordinarily happy with both LEDs tint and brightness wise. On high they are both very pure with just a tiny tinge of yellow on low, suprising me quite a bit. But what is most incredible about this light is the beam profile - stunningly good, I call perfect for my tastes. Best McGizmo I've yet seen. Gives the overall look of the HD45 in a much more compact package, with a hint of Aleph 19 floodiness coming from its steep pitch.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to Leef on your new light! :)

I didn`t get the light but a thanks to Greg for selling it and to everyone that was chimming in on the X1. Not so afraid of that bin anymore after reading all your posts about it.:goodjob:

Ken