• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Three TnC Lights

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD are three mint condition TnC lights, all drawer queens that have never been carried or used beyond the occasional test. First to post "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets each light. But feel free to PM me if you have questions. However, please understand that a clean "I'll take it" will be given precedence over a conditional buy post such as "I'll take it pending response to PM."

1) KeyLux AA 350ma in very nicely matched NAT HA III. Price is $110 shipped overnight CONUS, PayPal preferred.

2) HyperLux III in NAT HA III. (Luxeon III, 2x123) Very limited edition and amazing craftsmanship from Chris Ogaz. Head and body are machined from a single billet of aluminum. Features a Mike Jordan design 13 Super Converter II running at 1000mA, put together by hand by Mike himself. The HA of the head/body unit appears to be almost silver, while the clickly tailcap w/guard is significantly darker. Price is $150 shipped overnight CONUS, Paypal preferred.

NOTE: Great pix and an extensive review of the HyperLux III and the KeyLux AA above can be found at the Cones-Stuff site: http://www.cones-stuff.co.uk (Go to the "Torches" section where you'll find the reviews of these lights.

3) HyperLux V in NAT HA III: This is the revised edition of this incredibly bright Lux V LED light (3x123, unregulated), redesigned to minimize the Lux V donut. HA matching was never a strong point of the HyperLux V series, so if perfect color matching is critical to you, this isn't your light. Price is $110 shipped overnight CONUS, PayPal preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Three TnC Lights

I`ll take #2, please.

I guess not. Posted and sent a PM, I waited then they logged off.

#2 still available I guess!

Thanks,
Ken

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take: 3) HyperLux V in NAT HA III

thanks

G-2

Enlightened

i back up ken on #2, I'll take it if he hasn't

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

If Bogus1 backs out I'll take it

I've got a guy here that's been dying to get his hands on a Hyperlux V.

Thank you
Doug

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kenster: He may not have seen your reply. Something about the inactivated search function means replies don't get posted right away unless you hit the "New Posts" link. It can be confusing. --Josey

charlesn

Enlightened

Apologies for the late response--I posted just before heading off to bed last night. Anyway, all lights are sold as follows:

#1 goes to Dad

#2 goes to kenster

#3 goes to Bogus1

Thank you for the purchases, and look for my PM for Paypal info.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Josey said:
Kenster: He may not have seen your reply. Something about the inactivated search function means replies don't get posted right away unless you hit the "New Posts" link. It can be confusing. --Josey

OK? Thanks? I have no idea about any of that?
au.gif
huh2.gif
:stupid:

I just sent a PayPal with the funds. Unfortunately, I do know how to do that!
hahaha.gif
duh2.gif

I`ve been on a light diet lately!
crackup.gif

Time to go shopping for dinner!:grin2:

Thanks,
Ken

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the great HyperluxV. You don't by chance remember whether he resistored this one or what the bin was? The ano is nice even with the poor match. Some weren't as nice.