Where Can I get an HDS Mild Diffuser?

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the HDS Mild Diffuser... and i was wondering if anyone had one they're not using... or knows of a place to buy these?

Thanks!

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah i already bought one lens kit... i don't want to buy another one... there expensive!

scotch tape? I may have no choice but to use that... however, i love the way that the diffuser fits behind the lens but yet is still removeable... :/

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'd think that if somebody makes it, like in sheets or something, we'd be able to buy it. Except I have no idea who makes it or where to get it from.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I created a thread about emitter tint adjustments. In that thread (do a search for free tint adjustments) there is a link to LEE filters. Lee filters will send you a book for FREE with all kinds of filters including many diffusions.
Do a search for "Lee filters" on google and you will find it.
Just order the free filter sample book. The hardest part is cutting the perfect circles. you can also use these to color correct an emitter with a less than perfect tint with ease. Good luck.
Yaesumofo

Planterz said:
You'd think that if somebody makes it, like in sheets or something, we'd be able to buy it. Except I have no idea who makes it or where to get it from.

bwm

Newly Enlightened
jar3ds said:
I really like the HDS Mild Diffuser... and i was wondering if anyone had one they're not using... or knows of a place to buy these?

Thanks!

I do not use the mild diffuser from my lens kit. Let me know where to send it and it's yours.

Brian

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
bwm said:
I do not use the mild diffuser from my lens kit. Let me know where to send it and it's yours.

Brian
PM Sent, Thanks!

Pila_Power

Enlightened
Thanks to Jar3d, I'm looking to mod TWO of these PT EOS headlamps in the same manner.

Looks like a loooong shot but if there is anyone with TWO spare mild diffusers (or even one) I'd love to make use of them. Please pm me with offers/prices.

Thanks very much!! (Thanks to you too Jar3d!)

Tim.