• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Maxlite TITANIUM Bezel (accepting payment) & Clicky interest list

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please pay here for your Ti bezel

The "underground" Maxlite thread was closed and.....
it just got to resurface

CALLING MAXLITE OWNERS

ARC Mania has given the green light to make this TI Maxlite Bezel and Clicky thread official

OFFICIAL sign up list for 27mm TITANIUM tactical bezel and clicky for Maxlite. This for the moment is an INTEREST LIST only.
The Titanium bezel will be a great upgrade for your Maxlite or Maxlite2
The clicky will be Aluminium HA for the first run Maxlite Original that is in Natural HA.
pricing

1) tdurand (3 TI bezel + 2 clicky)

2) karlthev (2 TI bezel +2 clicky)

3) flex76italy ( 2 TI bezel )

4) LondonLad ( 2 TI bezel + clicky)

5) DFiorentino (2 TI bezel + clicky)

6) diggdug13 (2 TI bezel)

7) Kenster (TI bezel + clicky)

8) Flashlight (TI bezel )

9) LED Zeppelin ( 2 TI bezel + clicky)

10)Fringe (2 TI bezel + clicky)

11)tanghy ( 2 TI bezel )

12)Krahl (TI bezel + clicky)

13)marcspar ( TI bezel )

14)PhotonFanatic ( 2 TI bezel )

15)RugbyMatt ( 2 TI bezel )

16)G2 (5 TI bezel + 2 clicky )

17)Vifam ( TI bezel + clicky)

18)flex76italy ( TI bezel + clicky)

19)Elakazam (2 Ti bezel + clicky)

20)MorpheusT1 (2 TI bezel)

21)Roboholic (TI bezel + clicky)

22)jhung (TI bezel + clicky)

23)Regentag ( 4 TI bezel + 4 clicky)

24)alauda (2 TI bezel + 2 clicky)

25)jefft (2 TI bezel + clicky)

26)bern (TI bezel + clicky)

27)luxlunatic (TI bezel + clicky)

28)Spy008 (TI bezel + clicky)

29)GJW (TI bezel)

30)Josey (TI bezel + clicky)

31)ken1 ( 2 TI bezel + clicky)

32)jeffb ( 2 TI bezel )

33)ouchmyfinger ( 2 TI bezel )

34)

ToTheMax module list:
Paid list:
1. DFiorentino
2. karlthev
3. LED Zeppelin
4. Monolith

Interest list:
1. tdurand

Last edited:

Monolith

Enlightened
Re: MAXLITE & stuff interest list

Need to add the TTM list before that disappears as well.

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened

i'm in for maxlite #2.
its great that these will (hopefully) be made.

Monolith

Enlightened

GhostReaction said:
If I m not mistaken the TTM list was already closed by ARC mania himself

TTM list
TTM pre-pay ended
My point was, there is no longer any open thread where TTM buyers can ask for updates etc. Imagine if this thread gets closed immediately after all parts are sold and before delivery. That's what has happened to the TTM. Since you were including the other lists, I just thought it could be added here so that TTM owners can have a place to get updates. After all, this is not yet an official Arc Mania interest list.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

You can remove me from the interest list.

Thank you,
Benny

Fringe

Enlightened

Interested in new Maxlight #3.

Question for Trueblue or Arcmania:
With the new gaurded clickie switch for the Maxlights, can you swap the clickie out for the two stage?

Thanks!

rugbymatt

Enlightened

I'm in. #29 for me Mike if they are numbered. Looking forward to black HA if done, I love my Maxlite.

tanghy

Newly Enlightened

put me on for black maxlite #45

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

List added to the first post :)

Monolith said:
My point was, there is no longer any open thread where TTM buyers can ask for updates etc. Imagine if this thread gets closed immediately after all parts are sold and before delivery. That's what has happened to the TTM. Since you were including the other lists, I just thought it could be added here so that TTM owners can have a place to get updates. After all, this is not yet an official Arc Mania interest list.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

maxpart26ci.jpg

GhostReaction, thank you!!! I just found this thread. Boy, I'm dense. You did a great job of consolidating the MAXimum stuff from the old thread to this one. I've already told Mike about this new thread. I told him to chime in so we can see if he finds this thread. Now I'll see about contacting TnC and direct Chris to this thread.

Emerson, Lake and Palmer – "Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. Ladies and gentlemen…" Maxlite AA, its accessories and its friends. With a nod to Surefire and Aleph too.

It might be better in the long run to start a new thread for Maxlite AA. It was hidden in the Mc38 thread and the light really should be viewed in the mainstream CPF. The old thread was record breaking. It had a lot of posts and monstrous views and one very silent but important observer that eventually pushed Maxlite to the next level. What I never told anyone publicly was that LumiLEDs was watching the thread. Just before the Maxlite lights mailed a secret package was mailed. LumiLEDs requested a Maxlite and CPF members benefited. The company graciously returned the favor by allowing us into their exclusive club. Suddenly the Maxlite had exotic emitter options. Another reward is the ARC mania SS emitter. The SS emitters in the TTM (and the KI-B light) are thank you emitters from LumiLEDs.

The Maxlite Part II thread begins. Maxlite is the brightest AA two-brightness light in the world. It was designed to share parts with Surefire and Aleph lights. Because of its unique features and modular design the Maxlite story continues with more accessories being built.

To summarize the old thread- The legacy Super Flashlight Mc38 with a reflector, an overachieving Lux III or Lux V and a two-brightness tail cap was completed. Maxlite was introduced and delivered in the Mc38 thread. Maxlite prototype accessories like the ToTheMax Turbo Head Module, Maxlite Switch II and the tactical bezel ring came to life on the thread.

It a few days the Mc38 thread will be in basement of CPF and lost forever. The locked Mc38 thread had unfinished Maxlite accessories being made. In the Mc38 thread, Maxlite accessories were being created. ToTheMax (TTM) Towers Modules were being made, Maxlite Switch II was being designed and machined, tactical bezel rings designs were being machined and within days of getting the go ahead to produce. The Mc38 thread was at that point then locked. The playing members are now scattered. We will all have to try to collect all the playing members and funnel them into this thread.

Before part I of the Maxlite introduction is lost and lots of light information get buried in the archives forever, for reference, THE THEAD IS HERE.

Old business- Maxlite AA is completed and delivered.

New business- The ToTheMax (TTM) option was conceived and the concept proof tested and completed. ARC mania is building the TTM Tower Module with SuperSbin (SS) emitter.

Another option in the design and refine state is the Maxlite tactical bezel ring in extra-hard grade aluminum, stainless steel or titanium. Last seen the titanium bezel gets the popular vote. Members were requesting TnC to simplify the bezel design.

Yup, we are back.

MaxliteBezelRing.jpg

CrownBezel1.jpg

CrownBezel2.jpg

CrownBezel3.jpg

CrownBezelOutput.jpg

maxlite0049sc.jpg

MaxLite006.jpg

Last edited:

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

:wave: glad you found the thread :grin2:

I was wondering if there would be a possibility for a 2 x AA Maxlite batery tube for extra runtime. :poke:

marcspar

Enlightened

Thanks for getting this together, Ghost. And thanks to TB for all the "inside" info and link to the old post - glad it won't be lost for ever - there is no other post like it!

Hope to hear about the latest progess from Mike and Chris.

Cheers,

Marc