• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Maxlite TITANIUM Bezel (accepting payment) & Clicky interest list

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MAXLITE & stuff interest list

Well, I believe I may be in the right thread. I just got my bored-out SF tube (for th18650) and, no surprize here, perfect job, works like a champ with extended runtime over the 17650 in the SF 38 V! Thanks for the (aways great!) advice TB and, the professional job (as always!!) Chris O!!!

Karl

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I haven't heard from TnC in the last week even though I've dropped Chris a few emails. I'm sure it means he is working on the bezel rings and other light goodies.

It is good the hear Karl got his bored out Super Flashlight too. Did anyone else get there SF bodies yet? With no worries about running out of power, tonight is a wonderful night to go for a walk with a Mc38.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

I did received my bored SF Mc38 V tube, great job TB and Chris.

Unfortunately I've haven't had time to try it out, but the workmanship and service are impeccable.

Am I correct in reading that the new batch of Maxlites will have a different converter that allows a range of voltage input, instead of the strictly 1.5 V of the original run? Tactical bezel, carrying case, clickie, HA black, sounds like a winner!

I believe Klaus said it best: "Mike is on a roll!"

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sounds like the KI B but it runs on a single AA :)
LED Zeppelin said:
Am I correct in reading that the new batch of Maxlites will have a different converter that allows a range of voltage input, instead of the strictly 1.5 V of the original run? Tactical bezel, carrying case, clickie, HA black, sounds like a winner!
"Mike is on a roll!"

Does the option high output means higest output running on a single primary AA? Or should we go Li Ion AA?

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry if this is short. High output means running from a single AA disposable alkaline battery. The extended run time version is much much brighter than a Fenix L1P or L1T with double the run time of a high power version.

ARC mania

G-2

Enlightened

make mine a high powered model

Last edited:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

Confirming high output and # 5 if possible please.

Any news on the tail new switches for the first run Maxlite ?

Navistar

Newly Enlightened

:wave: I'm in for a maxlite high power,any number is ok.Is a Ti bezel an option on this light?

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in for a high-power version, #6 if numbered and slot is still open.

rugbymatt

Enlightened

I guess Mike is the only one who can answer this question. I would like to know what the difference in runtime and output will be between the two models before I make my decision. It can be approx. such as twice the output half the runtime, I quess you get the gist. This would be a great help to me in making up my mind as my first Maxlite AA is a great light just the way it is.

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

For those still deciding here are some beamshots of the Maxlite still running on the batt that it came with.

Photo taken with daylight setting, EV 0.0
Left is Fenix L1P, Center is Maxlite (high), Right is FF3 (burst)

daylight setting, EV -0.5

daylight setting, EV -1.0

Primary slightly used Lithium energizer AA in stock fenix L1P, slightly used Duracell ultra that came in Maxlite, fully charged RCR123 in FF3.

Last edited:

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is it a high/low beam shot or have you been playing with the modular nature of the light?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please put me down for #38, high output for a Maxlite in Black HA. Preferably with wide voltage range converter. Thanks.

Last edited: