Brightest Tritium?

moses

Enlightened
Not sure where to post this and did some back searches without results.

Who makes/sells the brightest Tritium vials? Size is not important but brightness is. Would rather has small and bright than large but less bright. (Obviously green would be the brightest I think.)

Would appreciate any leads.

Thanks,
Mo

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic
I don't know about other sellers obviously, but when I order them at the (AFAIK only) manufacturer, I ask them to be filled with the maximum amount of tritium. :tinfoil:
And yes, green is the brightest. ;)

Migs, there is a difference in brightness, you can order various amounts of trit in your vials. ;)
A good example can be seen on S&W watches, at least the "older"ones were visually dimmer than their Luminox or Traser counterparts...

greenLED

Flashaholic
B@rt said:
I don't know about other sellers obviously, but when I order them at the (AFAIK only) manufacturer, I ask them to be filled with the maximum amount of tritium. :tinfoil:

Migs, there is a difference in brightness, you can order various amounts of trit in your vials. ;)
Ah! That'd explain how madly they glow. I'm in for more, whenever you place another order, B@rt.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
you know... I haven't seen many of the stock that B@rt had for sale on B/S/T at all... I love the over bright light I have! my wife on the other hand can't stand it... It's too bright for her. (I keep it on my night stand partially open as a night light and kid checker..lol)

doug

Sturluson

Enlightened
I've noticed that the tritium vial in my Exolion is somewhat brighter than the tritium in my PD. No complaints here: the PD vial is still plenty bright, just that the Exolion has a higher intensity of brightness. Both are green.

marcdilnutt

Enlightened
I will definitely be in for a few in September, i havea sebenza coming that is crying out for a tritium on each handle slab.
marc