LongBow?!

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Longbow, as a company, no longer exists. They were fine lights when they were being made, but compared to current technology, they're oudated.

Big Bob

Newly Enlightened
Google "LongBow Flashlights" and you should find dealers who still have stock on some models. Warranty will be non-existent I would think.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
They were the all the rage here a couple of years ago and were the "Fenix" of their day.

HARDMETAL

Newly Enlightened
last 2 week, I have visited lb 's singapore office which was near the airport area.
they have told me as there was restruction of their company recently..

the output of lb is not high enough to compete with those competitor.about 22 lumen (actual).but it is still in higher quaility of stuff & durable ,but its price is very high in deed. lb have been sold to new zealand army, they said ...also, the its main mkt is in japn .

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw the Micra, it has great Regulation and Looks good and small. Throws a bunch for such a small light. Is this light worth getting. Need to wait to pay some bills though.

gadgetnerd

Enlightened
skalomax said:
I saw the Micra, it has great Regulation and Looks good and small. Throws a bunch for such a small light. Is this light worth getting. Need to wait to pay some bills though.

As much as I like my Micra, I'd recommend you buy a Fenix P1 if you want a CR123 light - it's cheaper, much smaller, brighter, and better regulated with longer run time.

On the other hand if you want a torch you can run over with a tank, then maybe a Micra is for you :)

GregWormald

Enlightened
I know the Micra is fairly low-powered compared to recent lights however mine will out throw my HDS B42XRGT even though its overall output is less.
The colour of the beam is 5200K and very close to daylight which makes for good colour indentification.
I would love a 2-stage clicky though--anyone know if one fits or can fairly easily to modified.
Greg