• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PRICE DROP & 1 ADDED - Safe Queens 4-Sale...

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
A few more "safe queens" from my collection...

TnC Custom 5W. This is by far the whitest and brightest 5W in my collection. It blows away my Surefire L6 w/o doubt. 5W Lambertian VYAT, I believe this was one of only 3 TnC made. It is a very cool anodizing which fades from orange to red. Runs on 3 CR123. $515
TnC5W.jpg

Tnc2.jpg

UBin Raw's - 2 w/blue tritium, tube, chargers . These are the orig bad a** U bins. Never carried. With Trit $160 each
UbinRaws.jpg

Jetts22(Brock) personal BB CR2 custom. I bought this one which he had used during the hurricanes in FL. It is 2 tone with black and gold Ti-Nitride. Nice white tint. $300
BrockCustom.jpg

Jets22 "Alum-Bird" Another Brocks customs. CR2, glow powder, optic, and tritium in tailcap. Great white tint. $290
bb3glow.jpg

bb3.jpg

All sales are to CONUS only unless you are willing to take full responsibility for loss during transit. Insurance extra.

1st "I'll Take It" gets em. "I'll take it with question" will be honored and the 2nd I'll take it is backup.

Regards,
Flavio

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Safe Queens 4-Sale...

Very, VERY hot items !!

Happy selling !!

Dawg

Enlightened

The TnC is sooooooo tempting. I have had to slap the S#@t out of myself in the mirror twice already to keep from pulling the trigger.

KingSmono

Enlightened

That PK E1 is awesome! I'd never seen one of those either... until just recently. The new guy with 3 Purple A2's has a Surefire with the same anodizing in the background of the pic he posted here. Not sure if it's another E1 though... Those are some very nice lights you're letting go!

Leef

Enlightened

Vacation Madness! Photon Withdrawal! I'll take the Raw without tritium. :sold:

ianb

Enlightened

That TnC is awesome! Just can't afford it:(

Good luck with the sale, though!

In case you don't get a buyer PM me I can give it a good home :D

Ian

Bern

Newly Enlightened

PENDING - Custom Surefire E1E by PK with PK logo. Never seen another like it. Never carried and as received. This one is strictly for the SF collectors

What asking price?

ianb

Enlightened

Bern said:
PENDING - Custom Surefire E1E by PK with PK logo. Never seen another like it. Never carried and as received. This one is strictly for the SF collectors

What asking price?
I believe it was in the $600 area?

Ian