I ordered my lights today!!!!!!!!!!!!

jernan001

Newly Enlightened
I ordered (2) Strions with a/c & d/c chargers & holster, (2) SL PP4AA Lux w/holster, (1) SL 1AA Task-Light from my wifes company and 1 each SMJLEDPR & UCL from Lighthound for my Mag 2D (Battery upgrade wil happen at a later date). This will be a nice starter set to get me going. When my stuff arrives, there will be a :grouphug: between my new friends and myself. Thanks to all who took the time to make suggestions in my previous threads.

I'll mod my mini mag at a later date and I'm still looking for a pocket EDC like a Jet, Caribbean, FF3, EDC60 or something similar. The wife needs to get over the sticker shock first before I splurge again.

P.S. You people are just plain nuts in your obsession for flashlights. On an unrelated note, I gave my 4yr old daughter her first 2AA pink flashlight and 4AA pink latern today.:whistle: Thanks again to everyone of you.:rock:

Chris201W

Enlightened
Haha! Most people are a little apprehensive when it comes to getting into the hobby with their first purchase. Looks like you dove right! Welcome to CPF!

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
jernan001 said:
SL 1AA Task-Light from my wifes company

Hide this one from the wife if she's doing any contemplating about having a handy light around for her purse, because it will be g-o-n-e.

jernan001

Newly Enlightened
Chris201W said:
Haha! Most people are a little apprehensive when it comes to getting into the hobby with their first purchase. Looks like you dove right! Welcome to CPF!
Many changes at my wifes company. Had to order the light before someone's boss changed their mind. :grin2: