LGI Shorties -- Here We Go Again...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
What my workbench is looking like nowadays...

fcfae22d.jpg

Just sharing my misery over the holidays, please don't ask as they're pretty much all spoken for 'cept the greenies.

And I'm not even talking about the Cyan Space Needles yet, they're coming up next as soon as all the parts get here.

Season's Greetings to you too...

LoneRebel

Enlightened
I'm curious...What are the runtimes on these puppies since they use 123's? By runtime I mean bright runtime.

Thats great you now have a project that makes use of the luxeons you cant use in your LGI's.

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey MrBulk,

That's a pretty orderly work bench. How long did it take you to straighten it up for the photo?

I'll take a shot of my work bench areas.
shocked.gif
Horror pictures to come!

Wayne J.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
At work I've been using the first one I ever made for the past two months now, mostly intermittent use, but it's still on the original set of slightly-used batteries from a P6 and still bright.

And it seems all the ones I recently completed meter over 500 lux, with a couple of them breaking the 600 lux barrier.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Actually this is my NEW workbench. I've had a brand new "Suncast Tool Shed" (similar to those huge snap-together Rubbermaid ones) sitting unassembled in its cardboard box for a few months now, and I finally got off my butt and snapped it all together and suddenly discovered it made for a very nice sitdown workshop. So I installed shelves and moved all my stuff into it from the picnic table -- but my mower and other outdoor tools are outside, still leaning against the house...

MicroE

Enlightened
Nice collection of light, MRBulk.

My workshop usually has one of my sons seated on the workbench between the soldering iron and the drill press.

".....Please don't drop that again, David. Daddy paid a lot of money for that LED....."

Yes, my four-year-old knows what a LED does.---Marc

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
microe, you should be proud!

charlie, do you ship with batteries? if not, i suppose you will never have to by 123 batteries again.

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by MR Bulk:
Actually this is my NEW workbench. So I installed shelves and moved all my stuff into it from the picnic table -- but my mower and other outdoor tools are outside, still leaning against the house...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Must be rough, still working outside and all, it's about 19F here, so we tend to do that stuff indoors...........

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Mike, they're using 1-watt white batwings.

Roth, they'll come with the new batteries still sealed in place in the packs (I only slit the pack enough on one side to slip out the LX). All testing during assembly is done with my OWN 123s!

Logicnerd, there's fifteen (15) showing, and I paid $22.97 apiece before tax...

Kevin, it got down to an unGodly 62F last night -- had to go find a long sleeve T-shirt!