New changes for Strion flashlight

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I spoke to a couple of people at SL customer service and emailed about suggested improvements to the Strion. My suggestions were slightly more aggressive checkering on the grip, clicky/momentary switch much like the Stinger XT and a slightly longer/recessed switch so it could be used as a candle during a black out. Yesterday much to my suprise I received a reply from SL. Basically what i was told was that all of the changes I had suggested would be incorporated into the Strion over the next year or so. Way to go Streamlight. I'll be first in line to buy another Strion once the changes are implemented.

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
depusm12 said:
...all of the changes I had suggested would be incorporated into the Strion over the next year or so. Way to go Streamlight. I'll be first in line to buy another Strion one the changes are implemented.
Yeah, a clicky would be nice - I've been thinking about one for a while.

lightplay22

Enlightened
I'll be waiting (Wanting) as my strion is my most used light and having a new and improved model will only be icing on the cake. Thaks for the good news!

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
i put a strion on laybay the other day, half price because it has been sitting in the shop for a year and no one bought it , the dealer wants to get rid of it

VWTim

Enlightened
About time :) I only hope the clicky is compatible with the old lights. But from the spring contacts I'm going to guess it won't be.