• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! : DD Drop-in Pill for Mag.Solitaire

Luxbright

Enlightened
I have a brand new Drive Drive Drop-in Luxeon Lux III TXOH Pill for the Maglite Solitaire which will only operate on a single rechargeable Li-ion 10440/10430 (AAA) size battery. Solitaire is include.
Battery not included.

LuxbrightModSolitaire2.jpg

Light is Ice-Blue in color. Due to my camera light looks a little gray. Its very bright, as bright as the s2k modded Solitaire ( that CroMAGnet has and he also kindly posted some beam shots :) )with about 165 Lux and runtime is about 30 minutes before dimming when its time to change the battery.

LuxbrightModSolitaire.jpg

DDSolitarieBeamshots.jpg

s2k on the left ; DD Drop-in Pill on the right. (3 feet away from the wall).

Its gets warm to touch quite fast as the copper heat sink transfer the heat to the body of the light. Not to worry, as your hand will act as a heatsink, and it wont burn.

You can bore out another light with the color of your choice and have the Pill transfered.

Price is US$50.00 shipped by registered air-mail with tracking number to anywhere in the world.

First "I'll take it" here will take priority. PM me if you have any question and I'll glady answer them.

PayPal to [email protected] and indicate its for the Luxbright Modded Drop-in Solitaire Pill.
please take note of the letters .sg

Kindly also email me at [email protected] your name and mailing address so that I can ship it to you ASAP.

Additionally, I can also build you one with the color of your choice (if I can find the color) i.e. the whole Solitaire, with reflector modified and body bored, for the same price ( US$50.00 )

Just to share, Solitaires are expensive here, about US$10.00 each.

Thank you.
Terry

Last edited:

vortechs

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: DD Drop-in Pill for Mag.Solitaire

That looks nice. Good idea.

What does it take to bore out another host?

Last edited:

Luxbright

Enlightened

Hi Tony, this Pill draws about 600ma from a freshly charged battery and the brightness is as bright as the s2k that you have. Hope this helps.

vortechs, there are a few ways to bore out the body of the Solitaire, by using the edge of a sharp scissors or if you have a dremel, you can use it with a bur. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

oh! yes excellent light. There are a few people expressing interest in a Solitaire mod in my Beamshots thread (link in my sigline) send them a PM :)

BTW Does it include a reflector?

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

ok yes I see it now. You get the whole light sans battery. good deal too. better than what I paid for mine. I think mine was closer to $80 and it's probably the same as this one. This will make someone very happy and a few who come too late a bit bummed. happy selling!! :)

Luxbright

Enlightened

Thanks Tony. Only difference is there is no candle mode for this Pill, only portablity.

Luxbright

Enlightened

Thanks baylisstic, light will ship first thing tomorrow.