• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: COMPLETE ALEPH 3 & ELPA - *BOTH SOLD*

dpled

Enlightened
SOLD Aleph lll
First light for sale is a Blk Aleph lll With a TYOJ - DB 917 & McTC Tailcap.
This light is in New Condition Just like it came with less than a couple mins run time. Extrodinary throw and very very white. As I hate to sell this I have some other Aleph projects that need some funding. I am asking $250 shipped Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation U.S. only. Prefer PayPal Cash.

ELPA IS SOLD
Second light is a Elpa Dop-11mg. Not sold in the States it is a Single cell 123, silver in color and has a 3W T Bin. Similar to the Q-3 but in my opinion much better looking and brighter.. This light is right out of the package and tested for the pictures below. I have another one of these and it seems to be HA lll but I am not positive on that, but it does seem to have an extra hard HA. So if your a Q-3 fan you'll love this light as it allows for the same mods as the Q-3. Asking $45 Shipped Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation U.S. only. Price drop - $40 Shipped!

First to post "I'll Take it" Gets it!

Aleph lll

Elpa

Last edited:

dpled

Enlightened
Re: FS: COMPLETE ALEPH 3 & ELPA 3W (Price Drop)

Elpa is now Price Dropped to $40 Shipped!

dpled

Enlightened
Re: FS: COMPLETE ALEPH 3 & ELPA 3W (Price Drop)

:sold: Elpa to arewethereyetdad:rock:

arewethereyetdad said:
I'll take the ELPA!

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why do you remove the prices ?? Did you not read the B/S/T guidlines ???

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very true. If the price would be published to the public before a sale, why remove it after the fact ?

Quote from Sigman from a Forum Policy thread:
"Note: We don't understand the practice of "editing out the sale price" after the sale is over. It's considered respectful if the seller leaves the price so that others may know in the future what an item may bring in, while considering a like item to be sold. Additionally, it may give a buyer an idea what he may be putting out when considering purchasing an item."

No offense taken.
Cheers...

bombelman said:
Very true. If the price would be published to the public before a sale, why remove it after the fact ?

Quote from Sigman from a Forum Policy thread:
"Note: We don't understand the practice of "editing out the sale price" after the sale is over. It's considered respectful if the seller leaves the price so that others may know in the future what an item may bring in, while considering a like item to be sold. Additionally, it may give a buyer an idea what he may be putting out when considering purchasing an item."

No offense taken.
Cheers...

I quite agree. You'll note that my own practice as a seller is to leave prices intact. However, sellers each have their own policies and they're free to do it however they want.

dpled

Enlightened
:wtf: Looks like some milk got spilled in here while I was gone. Well bombelman, though I feel no need to explain myself I have inserted the prices again for your viewing pleasure.:grin2:

Thanks for the callout though.

bombelman said:
Why do you remove the prices ?? Did you not read the B/S/T guidlines ???