• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEOCA BL Nickel TWO STAGE NG400 Extra Tailcap

Uriah

Enlightened
I have this NEOCA BL Nickel as i bought it here.Light description ans specs are here.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/89857

$130 shipped in the Conus Paypal + 3%. International would be $130 + actual shipping.
Shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.Insurance is optional and up to the buyer.I will not be responsible for lost or stolen mail.1st i'll take it here gets it.Pm'd questions will be answered but I'll take it posted here takes priority.

NeoucaSmall.jpg

Neouca2Small.jpg

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Phew.... Nice snag Steve.... You save me a lot of green....

I must tell you, I'm an Arc collector. The only other light I own next to my Arcs is such a Neoca BL. I won't be discussing details here, but let me tell you, you own a REAL GEM now !! Nice to see it got it's new home pretty fast....

Cheers !!

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened
And pretty darn fast TO its new home. BL received today...NICE! This one is two stage with 400 NG while my brass BL is single stage but with 750 NG. I would have thought the 750 would be brighter but these two seem very close in brightness. Thanks Scott for shipping before I even sent payment-- which did get to the mailman on Monday.
It's a pleasure doing business with you and the nickel BL is a very nice complement to my brass one.

And Bombelman, thanks for the nice words about the BL. I don't know a whole lot about these lights but have admired them from when I started to collect flashlights about a year ago. I think they were gone by that time so I asked Peu if he might still have a brass one to sell. He was letting go of one he had modified with the 750 NG and had planned to keep for himself so that's where I got the brassy one. I'm really pleased to add Scott's nickel BL.

Steve

Last edited:

Uriah

Enlightened
Hi Steve,
And Thanks for the kind words all my dealings here on the CPF have been outstanding.It is a real pleasure when a bunch of people from around the world can come togther and share in a hobby.This is truly a world wide luminus family of sorts.
Again Thanks Steve it was a pleasure.
Scott