• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom laser engraving flames ( and other stuff ) on maglites

squiglevision

Newly Enlightened
Hi..
I just wanted to share a couple of things that I am currently selling on ebay. A member of this site sent me an email sugesting that I post here. I am the owner of MAC Manufacturing llc, and I run an Epilog 36 EXT Legend laser ( with rotary attachment ). I can engrave and cut objects up to 36"X24"X14" my website is www.macmanufacturing.net . I have the capacity to run 24/7, so large projects and high output are no problem. Let me know what you think of these...
ab_1.JPG

ac_1.JPG

68_1.JPG

ab_1.JPG

0b_1.JPG

db_1.JPG

40_1.JPG

Scythe_rr

Newly Enlightened
Those are awsome, something tells me there will be a lot of CPFers lining up to have mag85s and ROPs engraved with those flames (me included).
Would shipping to the UK be a problem, and can you provide the host maglite?

Cheers,
Mike

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
OMG! Lazer engraving! YOU(s) :rock:

Posting some prices would be a good idea or you may be flooded with emails from us.

EDIT: Ebay items for sale are HERE

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
squiglevision, PM sent, please check your PM-inbox and reply to my e-mail (enclosed).

Cheers !

sizzlechest

Enlightened
eebowler said:
Pictures sizzle. Please :)

I don't know what to photograph that he doesn't already show on this thread........I received the black 3d size mag with this exact design. The tail cap is especially cool looking!

Now once I get my mag85 created with this host, well than I'll have something to photograph!!

squiglevision

Newly Enlightened
Hi..
WOW..... Thanks for the great feedback.... I am glad that y'all like the work... If you have any sugestions for designs just let me know... I am selling the 3d cell version for 28.95 plus shipping 6.00 USA and whatever actual cost is for international. Yes... I will ship world wide. The ebay auction is here at the following link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300020105601&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 The soli is 14.95 with 3.00 for shipping to the lower 48... and once again what ever actual cost is for international is what will be charged.
I will engrave your flashlights and leather holsters as well... Just let me know what you want on it and I will let you know how much it will cost. I accept paypal or mail in payments. Once again ..... thanx for all the postive replies.

Design ideas are welcome....

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
Will you be doing any other M*g configurations? I am particularly interested in the 2C cell version.

Thanks,
Bill

squiglevision

Newly Enlightened
I will do any size maglite that you want... just tell me what size you want and what you want on it. You can even send your own light to me for engraving. I will put what ever you want on it.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
squiglevision, PM received and replied by e-mail.
Please check your junkmail/spam folder.
My mails might get blocked do to containing the word "BOMB" in "Bombelman"
(stupid terror plots....)

Cheers.

Geologist

Enlightened
really nice really nice

How do you get the ideas for the design - if we wanted something different - do we supply the art or are you a top notch artist as well? (I can barely write my name legibly)...

Geo

squiglevision

Newly Enlightened
Glad u like...... I can create artwork for you or use yours.... If it is actual artwork that needs to be done and not just fancy lettering there will be an artwork charge. For most simple stuff I dont charge for the artwork and if there is a large quantity order I do away with the artwork charge all-together.

sizzlechest

Enlightened
Your skull tail caps for your lights are really sweet and make for a great place to place artwork.

Would you be open to people sending just tail caps in for customizing? An easy sell for your would be M*G85