FF3 mode switching question...

Doug

Enlightened
FF3 just landed in my home today (yeah!), besides getting to the strobes, I can not see to access any of the brightness modes, or anything else for that matter.... I have looked at the manuel, and it's just not working.... what am I doing wrong?

For example, how do you get max brightness, how do you get min? Thanks...

EDIT: I was just noticing, looks like the flupic says Ver.2 ... does that mean it's 2.0? If so, what functions does 2.0 have?

Last edited:

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
TWIST IT ON =low, immediately twist it off, then immediately twist back on=high , immediately twist back off, then immediately twist back on=max.(immediately means less the 1 second delay)..this is a very simple explanation but it should help you understand the principle
Doug said:
FF3 just landed in my home today (yeah!), besides getting to the strobes, I can not see to access any of the brightness modes, or anything else for that matter.... I have looked at the manuel, and it's just not working.... what am I doing wrong?

For example, how do you get max brightness, how do you get min? Thanks...

Doug

Enlightened
Ok, I figured it out... it was stuck in mode 4... now I got it, thanks!

TENMMIKE said:
TWIST IT ON =low, immediately twist it off, then immediately twist back on=high , immediately twist back off, then immediately twist back on=max.(immediately means less the 1 second delay)..this is a very simple explanation but it should help you understand the principle