• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS SPY 1000ma #0017/Orange trit(Sold)

Doc

Enlightened
I have a Spy 005 serial number 0017 mint condition never carried. 1000ma with two orange tritium tubes mounted. US only PayPal cash. $425 with shipping and insurance. . Not responsible for damage or loss. Doc.

Last edited:

Tritium

Enlightened
Re: FS SPY 1000ma #0017/Orange trit

If I had the money then I wouldn't have the money because you would and I would have your light. Sorry just dreaming.

free:bumpit:

Thurmond

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tritium said:
If I had the money then I wouldn't have the money because you would and I would have your light. Sorry just dreaming.

free:bumpit:

Thurmond

Thurmond, sorry but this Texas boy has the money so I`ll take it!:grin2:

Doc, PM with the PayPal info. Gotta run an errand real quick but I`ll be back shortly to send the funds. I`m going to the Post Office where a couple of custom Spy 005 holesters are waiting for me!:rock:

Thanks,
Ken:)

Tritium

Enlightened

kenster said:

Doc, PM with the PayPal info. Gotta run an errand real quick but I`ll be back shortly to send the funds. I`m going to the Post Office where a couple of custom Spy 005 holesters are waiting for me!:rock:

Thanks,

Ken, Have you got my address so you can go ahead and ship it to me?:lolsign:

Thurmond

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tritium said:
Ken, Have you got my address so you can go ahead and ship it to me?
lolsign.gif

Thurmond

Sure! How many of those Lux V emitters did you say you had left? I figure about 42 1/2 at my discount price should cover it.
grinser2.gif
We`ll make it an even 42.
rolleye11.gif
yellowlaugh.gif

Ken

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

kenster said:

Thanks,

Ken, could you kindly post pics of this custom holester you referred to. Would love to see Matt's rendition of this one!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

liteboy said:
Ken, could you kindly post pics of this custom holester you referred to. Would love to see Matt's rendition of this one!

No problem liteboy! :) Give me a few minutes, I`m on dialup and I have to upload them.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here`s the holester pic liteboy.
smile.gif
Bottom two are for the Spy. The one with the Spy in it you can operate in the holester while on your belt and the beam shoots right out in front of you through the hole!:naughty: The holester at the top of the pic with the Gold PD and the ring is called a "Thinster":huh: ;)

Oooops! The tail of my Dam Cham got in the pic too!:grin2:

IMG_1459.jpg

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks! beautiful as usual for Matt. Is the dark elephant? what is the brown one? I would love to get a holester for the spy too but I don't think I could bring myself to take it out of its bubble wrap nest.