Happy Birthday, Craig

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Thank you ALL for your birthday wishes!!! :) :D :thumbsup: :party: :thumbsup: :D :)

I did not find any flashlights under the tree :santa: oops, I did not find any flashlights on the table or wherever you might find birthday presents, but I did get $150 from mom in Alaska, so at very minimum I can keep the ones I have fed. :party:
Early tomorrow morning, I'll be depositing that in the bank, where it will do me the most good. :twothumbs:

This is the first birthday since my teens where I did not use alcoholic beverages - my sister whom I share this home with is an alcoholic who attends the AA program, so I would be wise to not drink, store, or hide alcohol in this house.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Nice Craig, heck I test positive when I don't drink. I think it is super nice you pass it up for you sister. Please continue to impress me, I could use a few positive role models as could others.
Topper :)

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday and continued sobriety days Craig, even if you don't answer my email ;) or post in my threads.. ;)

..how about some more home roasted coffeee beans for ya? or have you quit coffee too..? :party:

ps; happy bidet !

Last edited:

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
A most joyously, impossibly mirthful, circadium cycle terminus to you, good fellow! May many more merrily manifest themselves for you, Craig.

Thank YOU for being here for us.

B@rt

Flashaholic
happy%20birthday.gif
:party:

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy B day, sounds like yours went better than mines.

I cut my finger first thing in the morning, spilled a diesel fuel supplement all over the side of my car. Had to deal with the dreaded windows fogging trying to get to work. I then had to deal with our service manager in his angry mode as i had someoen whowanted service and he wanted to leave 5 hours early, had the boss talk to me about a truck show and why I wouldnt attend because of car problems, Then had to deal with lot sof traffic going to job #2. Food lion didnt have any bagged chicken tenders, just the sandwich, which was aweful. Finally that was over with and I got to bed at midnight and got to sleep in.