• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Like new SS UX1J Bin Gatlight V2 SOLD

Macaw

Enlightened
This has been a shelf queen since nearly the day I got it. Only carried once in it's belt sheath. Yes this has a U-bin emitter on board, I had Kyle install it when he built my V2. Cost me $30 extra for the emitter. Tint is a cool white with no hint of green ( @ full power, blue/green tint at lower power settings) and plenty bright with a nice big spot beam and smaller but bright spill beam. Comes with Sheath, lanyard, protected RCR123A cell, balls and springs, extra washers and spanner bit.

This light is gorgeous but I am married to my Mclux III PD and that's what I will carry.

Asking $280 (PP cash, add $9 for PP credit card) shipped priority, insured - USA only. Not responsable for loss or damage during shipment. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets priority. Sorry, no pics. Pm me for my PP address. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Macaw

Enlightened
Re: Like new SS UX1J Bin Gatlight V2

Led_Blind said:
What would be the shipping cost to australia?
Looks to be an extra $10. Total would be U.S.$ 290 using PP cash.

Led_Blind

Enlightened
Re: Like new SS UX1J Bin Gatlight V2

Tempting although i am a little poor having bought a HDS, ion, MaxLite and a 24"monitor all in the last 2 weeks.

Thinking. . . .