• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HA-Nat McLuxIII-PD (SOLD)

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light is sold

Hi all,

This is my first sale here, so please go easy with me
mpr.gif
. This is an excellent light that I am selling here. I hate selling it but *need* to raise some cash for non-flashligh projet. It was bought directly from the master Don aka McGizmo several months ago.

This is a McLuxIII-PD with :
- TW0J luxeon III running at standard configuration (30/530 IIRC)
- HA-Nat ano
- Ti new style clip
- Green tritium vial in the piston
- Ti bezel ring.

It has been EDCed for some time with great care, as far as I can tell it does not have any mark or imperfection that was not there when I received it from Don. It is in great shape and works flawlessly. The twist action is smooth, very smooth when correctly lubed. This light was my first from Don, has always been used with great care and never abused. Never dropped, never smacked on anything. It has been cleaned and relubed with fresh krytox 50/50.

It has some minor "improvements"
- a glowring behind the glass (does not compromise the waterproofness, tested succesfully)
- a smoothed-out Ti bezel ring. Sharp edges were smoothed with sand paper, it's pretty shiny but has a satin finish (not mirror).

Please note that the AR coating has been removed
It was getting on my nerves not to be able to clean properly the sapphir glass (the coating is so fragile you can't even touch it without damaging it) so I completely removed it. The sapphir glass is now clean and cleanable whenever you like. The loss of output is not noticable, IMO.

What about the tint?
It is very white. Significantly whiter than my HDS U60GT, at least to my eyes. Whiter than all my lights, except my Ti-PD which is slightly whiter (UX0K inside).

I'm asking USD $250 shipped worldwide, as long as the post office can take it for a reasonnable price. The light will ship from France insured.
Please allow 5 to 12 business days for delivery if you are living far from me. Please allow a few days (should be done in 48 hours) for me to put the light in the mail, I'll do as fast as my work allows me to. The light will ship with a SF123 inside, ready to serve!

I accept paypal payment, please add 4% if using cc paypal. I will send a payment request directly to the buyer.

Some pics
alx0756xj3.jpg

alx0761hj4.jpg

alx0757jg7.jpg

First unconditionnal "I'll take it" gets it and has priority over PM. Then, the buyer can PM me his email so I can send a payment request (say if you have a cash of cc paypal account). "I'll take it" is not a placeholder and I will not accept question that should have been asked before sale: should this occur I will put the light back on sale.
One more thing, I'm not interrested in trade, sorry I really need the cash.

Let's find a new home for this sweet light!
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HA-Nat McLuxIII-PD

PM replied to christrose, pending payment.

criollo you are second in line.

Thanks!

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HA-Nat McLuxIII-PD (SOLD pending payment)

Paypal received, light is sold to christrose !