General Thank You to ALL

bobhere

Newly Enlightened
i have been around this forum i guess about a month and have asked a bunch of questions regarding all kinds of light info and everyone here has just poured info towards me.. so on that note a BIG THANK YOU to ALL who have taken their time to help with nothing in it for them this place is GREAT btw: i just got my 1st light today SF 6P great light but.... i want more!!! i think im hooked im thinking... same as my wife.... bigger longer mmmmmmm

lightemup

Flashaholic*
Aha, another convert! Congratulations on the 6p and may you have many happy travels in your quest for the perfect light :)

Maybe an A19 plus a p91 bulb to give you a three cell 200 lumen setup. Then a KL3 that you might eventually want to get modded, and thats just what you can do with the 6p ;)

Welcome!

the fuzz

Enlightened
i was in the same boat as you .But its to late for you

I to bought a G2...and $150 of miscelaneous torches b4 i got what i always wanted an m3.
I shouldve got the M3 first up, would saved alot of money, and shouldve stopped kidding my self, that if i got the misc torchers it will fend me off purchasing the M3.
But in hind site the Miscellaneous torches was just my methadone b4 i got what i truely wanted, i shouldnt have kid my self, of this fact.

My wife had a heart attack and read me the riot act when she found out about my M3 purchase and KL6 head buy (price). And she said the above comments that ive wriiten here ..

True story, im sure were not the only ones in this crazed frenzy for illuminous tools.
When will this madness end

fuzzy

Save the time and money get what you want in the beggining

margret green

Banned
Hi, friends
I am glad to be a member of CPF forum.
I have a lot of question about flashlight to ask.
I hope you can offer me a help.
I WANT to extend my thanks to all of you.:)