My Latest edition (CR2 Ion)

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just recieved this CR2 Ion and I thought I would give posting a pic a go.
I am quite happy with this great little flood.

Small form, 2 stage, nice workmanship, good tint (slight variation in beam) and no glaring hotspot it just tapers out from the centre evenly. oh and most importantly it matches my cats eyes!

As i stated I wanted a flood to compliment my small collection and this has fitted in just nicely.

Ok here goes the Pic

100_0314mini.jpg

X Racer

Enlightened
I love mine. Its the perfect small backup light. I have a small issue with the switching sometimes, but aside from that its the perfect small backup.

wmirag

Enlightened
It's been my primary EDC since I got it. I can read with no glare. I can use it in a restaurant without calling attention to myself. In a pinch it's enough light for outside. The low is good and runs forever and the high is astounding for its size. It's built extremely well and it's so small it disappers in my pocket. GREAT CHOICE. Good luck with it.

W.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been eying the CR2 ION for a while and I see the value and benrefit to such a light. I have been trying to decide between the pictured GREEN or the blue. Now thanks to that nice pic w/ cat and I see only thing I would change would be the brass, yellow metal trim. I think a piece of foil or even duct tape, while sickening to some, would IMHO look pretty cool. :grin2: