fiery habanero doritos

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone tried these things they have some kick to them, once in a while i'll get em but not every time i buy chips

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tried some the other day, they have a bit of 'zing' to them.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been wanting to try them, but I've only seen the larger size bags. As soon as I find a 99 cent size, or smaller, I'll try 'em.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Thankfully they're not super hot but still spicy enough to have a kick to them. There was another flavor of Doritos (I think it was something picante) which were too spicy going down. Unfortunately, I also paid again for eating them the next day as well. :green: Not so with the so-called fiery habaneros.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Urgh...any Doritos are flipping horrible...you Americans need to learn how to make proper crisps.
sick2.gif

Monster Munch, Ringos, Wottsits and French Fries are vastly superior!
buttrock.gif

(I do like the Doritos "tripple action" advert though...don't know if you guys get that accross the pond...)

CFU

weedle256

Newly Enlightened
Hey, how about a group buy so we can taste them too? :lolsign:

Casual Flashlight User said:
Urgh...any Doritos are flipping horrible...you Americans need to learn how to make proper crisps.
sick2.gif

Monster Munch, Ringos, Wottsits and French Fries are vastly superior!
buttrock.gif

(I do like the Doritos "tripple action" advert though...don't know if you guys get that accross the pond...)

CFU

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, how about a group buy so we can taste them too?
lolsign.gif

Do it my friend...discover the joys of Cheesy Wottsits...the pleasure of pickled onion flavour Monster Munch and the sheer heavenly bliss of Ringos.
biggrin.gif

CFU

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite has always been "Cooler Ranch" (now just marketed as Cool Ranch)

I've recently just started trying Ranchero since they recently started selling that on campus. It has a good spicy flavor at first then some lime flavor.

jtr1962, they discontinued Baja Picante a while ago.

I noticed the flavors they have in other countries are different or named differently than in the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doritos

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've recently just started trying Ranchero since they recently started selling that on campus.

I swear they used to sell them in the UK...back in the 70's...lovely crisps they were. Sort of a bacony barbique flavour...mmm.
smile.gif

CFU

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds Like once again all the good stuff is somewhere other than Oz.

My fav's are Kettle chips all sorts of great flavours. Honey baked ham is my personal fav.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a bag of Firey Hot Baked Cheetos a couple of months ago because they were baked so I could eat a few without instantly gaining back every pound I've ever lost, and they were spicy which I like very much. But they tasted horrible so I didn't even finish the bag.

I will have to try a little bag of these things though if I ever see one at the store. If they can be tasty and spicy then i'm all over that! My favorite non-spicy chip at the moment are any of the "cheddar and sour cream" flavored chips. I get a bag almost everytime I have lunch at subway as they carry them :D they are yummy.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey cornkid, where did you get those? i have PP waiting

Sixpointone

Enlightened
I've thought about trying them but have pass to date. Mainly because spicy food is not my friend.