• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for trade is my brand new, 2 minutes of runtime, (MINT MINT MINT!!) Damascus Chameleon light made by Mr. Bulk. Also I installed blue tritium instead of the stock green, blue looks ultra cool with this blue damascus. I installed it with Norland61, for the ultra clear glass look. This light and its info can be found here. And yes, the ultra cool laynard is included! :)

The light has a TXOH lux III, with a custom driver that provides 5 different tables of five different regulated levels of light!

I will also include a Powerizer R123, this battery works best with the Chameleon Electronics.

Also up for trade is a brand new, unused, mint, solid Ti Aleph 2 head with a Ti Bezel ring.

I am looking to trade for a Ti Chameleon or Ti LionCub for both of these items. The Chameleon/Cub must be in mint condition.

So you can trade your Ti Chameleon/Cub, and get some Ti in return, along with the worlds 1st Damascus flashlight.....

I dont want to really accept any trade other offers, unless you have something very special to offer.

BTW I have seen one of these DamChams sell for $900.00.

Chammie008.jpg

Chammie009.jpg

Chammie001.jpg

Chammie007.jpg

Serious inquiries only please.

PM me with any offers, or just post here!

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT Damascus Chameleon & Ti Aleph 2 head for a MINT Ti Chameleon OR Ti LionCub

If I had a mint Lioncub, I'd make that trade in a second!!:naughty:

Awesome light, good luck PSM.

MSax

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: WTT Damascus Chameleon & Ti Aleph 2 head for a MINT Ti Chameleon OR Ti LionCub

MSaxatilus said:
If I had a mint Lioncub, I'd make that trade in a second!!:naughty:

Awesome light, good luck PSM.

MSax
I know, its quite the deal, for the other guy too! This damascus is really beautiful, I'm looking for a light I can beat up! (Then sand it back to normal lookin!)

Thanks!

cqbdude

Enlightened

If you decide to sell the Ti A2 head, please give me fist try at it...

BladeZealot

Enlightened

cqbdude said:
If you decide to sell the Ti A2 head, please give me fist try at it...

I don't know what a "fist try" is, not sure I want to...:eek:

edit: Is that like a reach a...

nevermind, but cqbdude is one of those California folks...

Sorry for the intrusion into your thread PSM, but be careful with Raul :D

Last edited:

cqbdude

Enlightened

:laughing: you crazy man......

Dont be making fun of me man....
Havent you heard of Fist of Fury?

Hiyaaaaaa!!!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I have got numerous requests for breaking up the package. No way Jose!

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I'll throw in $200 too. :huh:

So thats a MINT Damascus Chameleon, a MINT Titanium Aleph 2 head with a McGizmo Titanium Bezel ring, and $200 cold cash.

Last edited: