• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Hi Temp Ceramic PR To bi pin socket

Norm

Retired Administrator
WTB Hi Temp Ceramic PR To bi pin socket as shown or similar.

bi-pin001.jpg

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

molite

Newly Enlightened
I have the slug installed in a stock "non-magcharger"
"Just the slug", not the whole magcharger switch, I just bought it recently, maybe he has a new model. I bought FM's spiral 2-1/3D with 9xgp2000 and he put in in for me.
of course I took it apart to check it out. and it's a stock mag switch with a cermic slug.

molite

Newly Enlightened
tebore said:
The MagCharger one will not fit normal Mags. FM said it many times and he even states it in the thread.

I re-checked the link I gave above against the five mega slug I have in my light and they do look differant. The one I have is all brass. I checked five megas threads and there is nothing for sale like what he sold me. Come to think about it, it was through a pm asking about the the light I bought from him when I found out about it. (jeeez I should have bought a spare.) maybe he has an xmas suprise for everyone or only a few in stock. I better pm him fast and get more.

"Even a blind squirell finds a nut once in a while"

molite

Newly Enlightened
No way, you were right on the money. my link was bad. I just happen to have a unique item and didn't realize it.
Just hope Norm finds what he needs.