• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Guess What I got?

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I Just received my Wonder Full 27LT from a CPFer!
Its a Great Light and personally I like the Tint. I dont know what all The Fuss Is about the X1 Tints but its nice and warm and I like It.
It Feels like a Work Light and Looks pretty good.
Its still daylight and from playing with it, it looks like it has some good throw.
Also It came with a Ti Clip and Ive never had anything Ti Before. One Question how do I make the Clip all shiny and whatnot.
Thanks Mr Mcgizmo!!
and
TroubleMaker!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
A nice & warm X1 tint must be a luxeon lottery winner - I have three, and none of them are "warm" - they're all a bright white with a *bit* of green on high, and a *wee* more green on low... and I love each one.

To shine the clip - get yourself a Dremel! Or some sandpaper and a lot of patience! There's threads started on this out there.

Glad you like the light!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Well - you won the lottery if you wanted a warmer tint! But a true UX1K tint would bend toward the greenish side, so in fact, if you were aiming to get the greenish white of the UX1K, you lost the lottery! Although, a UX1K driven at 917mA, you lose almost all of the green, unless you're comparing to another light. ;)
john

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
One More Question. Can I Just Sand It Down with any Sandpaper?

I have 2 Pairs Of sandpaper Lying around and wondering If I can use that?