Experience the sacred place: Stingmon's Home !

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Experience the sacred place: Stingmon\'s Home !

The last time I got this excited about a tour of a home, it was when talking to a friend who told me how much fun it was in Madonna's bedroom, with a few other people ... (FACT !* )

Now, another type of experience altogether. The great Stingmon has invited us to take a look around, virtually. The link is in his signature line at the moment, but: suppose you hadn't noticed, or he decides to change it.

It's a friendly and humorous, well-designed site, with lots of links, and Stingmon seems more relaxed than on the LED Museum site. (I guess that Reviewing and Curatoring is serious stuff.)

Anyways, to find more of the *Man of Legend*, click on "Worse Homes and Gardens", in the bit below.

lightlover
smile.gif

[ *This is true !! (OK, my friend was just involved in the remodelling, and visited Madonna's place in a working capacity. (Didn't meet her at all.) But the friend is too professional/discreet to tell me any details.) ]
-------------------------------------------------

To see the LED Museum's base, take the Worse Homes & Gardens virtual home tour.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Re: Experience the sacred place: Stingmon\'s Home !

I guess I'd better start adding pictures.
Starting with the "laboratory". (Page 2, home interior. Don't step on the purple LED).

And there's no picture of my hallway yet either. :-O

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Craig, Also add some pictures of you out crusing around in the big city. Maybe a shot of you flashing the green laser out at the islands or something cool.

The King
grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FlashKing:
Hey Craig, Also add some pictures of you out crusing around in the big city. Maybe a shot of you flashing the green laser out at the islands or something cool.

The King
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For "cruising around town" pictures I'd need to find a photographer. I can't take those types of pictures by myself, and it would be just plain stupid to set a nice looking digital camera on a tripod and then drive away from it. That sucker would be gone in no time flat.
blush.gif

The laser picture you want wouldn't come out, as my camera isn't nearly sensitive enough to pick out the beam over all the background radiation.

Sorry to disappoint you.