L1 Switches and switch guard rings

hikari

Newly Enlightened
Aloha Everyone,
I have a Milkyspit L1 conversion ordered and have a coupla questions regarding the tailcap/switch. I saw the old thread for Oregonshooter's switch guard ring that replaces the retaining ring on the stock tailcap/switch. I am wondering if anyone knows any other supplier of a similar product? (I did send an inquiry to Oregon Shooter, since his website doesn't mention the ring anymore.) My second question: Does anyone know of an aftermarket tailcap/switch assembly that is shrouded (like with the OR Shtr's guard ring) and still maintains the orginal functionality? (for e.g. a McGizmo switch or something?)

Lastly...Lighthound has a clip for an ARC 4+, does anyone know if the radius of the curve on the mounting flange is anywhere near the same as the body tube/tailcap of the SF "E" series and the L1? Is there enough "meat" on the walls of the tailcap for me to drill and tap a coupla holes to moutn the clip? (What I want to do is mount a clip on the back end of the light, so I can carry it "head down" in my pocket. (That is why I loved the Vital gear FB1 body so much--but alas, John informs me that it is no longer available.)

TIA for any information you can provide...