Can I post?

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
It seems I cannot. "How is that, you just posted!" you ask. Well, I read Chris M.'s suggestion of posting via megaproxy, and so I did. Otherwise, I cannot post. I keep getting flood control. So for now, megaproxy is the ONLY way I can post which rather sucks. So yeah, No posting for me until I can post normally....

Spud

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
Well, I just cleared my cookies. All that managed to do was make me log in before recieving the flood control message again. Not sure what is going on, but I suspect that it will clear up in 3 hours or so when the current time will surpass the old messed up times. We'll see, I will try to remember to find out tomorrow morning before i go to the farm.

Spud

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
One more test to see if my post will work in normal mode....

Edit: Yes, it FINALLY worked! I am guessing it had something to do with my LAST post before everything went completely haywire was probably shown as posted at the same time I was now just able to post again at. I dunno, but it works, so I am content now :)

Saaby

Flashaholic
Welcome back. Doesn't this belong in practice posting though
wink.gif
naw just kidding.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the same crazy thing happen to me last night- on the first night for ages that I was able to get into CPF normally too! Just typical...
rolleyes.gif

Now though, the server has kicked me out again so it`s back to Megaproxy with it`s annoying banners for Free Long Distance (WTF do pigs have to do with long distance calls anyway?) and Recorded Books, and the inability to have new-post indications, to stay logged in, or to use Quick Reply.

When will the troubles end?
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif