• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired "SOLD" For Sale "chimo" miniFLuPIC Peak AAA

Luxbright

Enlightened
Hate to do this but I need fund for other things.

For Sale is a shelf Queen miniFLuPIC Peak Solution AAA modded by chimo with a TXOH Luxeon.

There were only a handful done by chimo.

Price is US$100.00 shipped. If your want it shipped registered with tracking please add $2.00

First " I'll take it " here takes precident.

PeakSolutionAAA.jpg

Please send PayPal to [email protected] and indicate its for the miniFLuPIC AAA.

Please note that the PayPal account above belongs to CPFer Wong who is kind enough to collect the payment for me.

As such, please email me at tayterry(@)gmail.com once PayPal is sent and received with your CPF nick and mailing address so that I can send out the light ASAP to you.

P.S. please remove the bracket (@) when you email me.

Thank you for looking.

Cheers.
Terry

Last edited:

M_R

Enlightened
Re: For Sale "chimo" miniFLuPIC Peak AAA

Free bump for a great light with excellent workmanship. This is one mod that I will never sell.

BTW you can get a 10280 body for these things from Peak which makes for an extreamly small multilevel keychain light!!

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will have to give this much deserving light a bump as well! I own both the rev1 and rev2 chimo miniFLuPIC mods and there is no way I'm letting go of mine! for any of you that would like to see a beamshot of this light check out the comparison I made of round 1, round 2, and the nano.. These chimo mods are BRIGHT and very very rare.

comparitive beamshots

Doug

vortechs

Enlightened

M_R said:
Free bump for a great light with excellent workmanship. This is one mod that I will never sell.

BTW you can get a 10280 body for these things from Peak which makes for an extreamly small multilevel keychain light!!

I'm not planning to sell mine either. It is one of my EDC's.

BTW you can also get a 10180 body for these from Peak which makes it the smallest, brightest, multi-level keychain light available.

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened

I will take it.
Email sent.

Shunji Kashiwagi

Last edited: