High intensity colored LED flashlights

Achilleus

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

Love this forum! My first post, here goes. Who makes a decent colored LED flashlight? I'm looking for 3W+ green, red and blue, but I have only found 1W conversion bulbs for minimags. Anyone know of such a light?

Thanks!

Dean

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you looking for something OTS, or custom. I am going to be putting my quad-lux up on the choping blok pretty soon. it has red,green,royal blue and white LUX III's with a n-flex driver in a 2d m@g. Also, what price range are you looking for, and are you looking for seperate lights for each color?
Jeff

Achilleus

Newly Enlightened
Separate lights for each color. OTS would be great. I bought a 32 LED UV conversion for a 3D M@G the other day and its great. Would like something similar in R, G and B.

cliff

Newly Enlightened

carrot

Flashaholic
Surefire sells the L1 and KL3 in different colors, including (if I remember correctly) red, blue and green. All Surefire LED lights as of this time use either Luxeon III's or Luxeon V's.

AZLight

Newly Enlightened
Achilleus said:
Hello all,

Love this forum! My first post, here goes. Who makes a decent colored LED flashlight? I'm looking for 3W+ green, red and blue, but I have only found 1W conversion bulbs for minimags. Anyone know of such a light?

Thanks!

Dean

Ombu/Ledwave makes a 3W LED light in green and red. I have the red version and it is very bright.