International Delivery Problems

dirobesh

Enlightened
I've received an email from Mike at INRETECH saying that the new orange terrorist alert is causing him difficulties with dispatching international orders, the post office having returned several packages to him. Whilst this is understandable in the current climate, it might be worth bearing in mind for those of us in Europe wishing to place orders in the USA at this time.

I'd also just like to take this opportunity to thank Mike for his promptness in keeping me informed of this, as well as his help (and patience)in assuring me, over the course of a number of emails, that I have the right version of 3D m*glite for his adaptor. Excellent customer service.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
Thanks for the heads up Dirobesh. Well, that should hopefully curb my light spending for now. Or it might just make me buy from local online sources...

kev1-1

Enlightened
I have been waiting for a few weeks for some stuff from meridian tactical...it should hopefully be going out this week. I hope this doesn't effect me!! Me thinks that a KL1 and clickie don't look much like a bomb!
rolleyes.gif
yellowlaugh.gif

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just got 3 international shipments back without an explanation.this out of 30
of all things they contain lightbulbs, 24v dc ballasts,and zenith antique radio parts.
will have a talk with the postmaster tomorrow.
maybe kicking back 10% for no reason?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Just getting ready to send a package to Taiwan, saw the posts and called the post office... I assume if the package is returned the sender "eats the postage"?

They told me there were no "restrictions" to Taiwan. Perhaps the countries that you were shipping to had some of those "restrictions"?

I'll chance it and we'll see...