DX 3W Cree 18650 CR123A Flashlight

Walt175

Enlightened
Yes it is. It looks like they took one of their Xenon lights and added a Cree drop in module similar to the one Litemania is selling.

TJZ

Newly Enlightened
This looks good.
Great price, orange peel reflector, smooth beam,
runs on rechargeable batteries, P4 Bin Cree, two level output.
Doesn't tell what type of finish, I would say HA2.
I'm thinking of getting one.
Have either one of you ordered from dealextreme before?

ROVER

Newly Enlightened
This one is cool and also there is a link to another which has a cree, uses an 18650, and has to stages for 350 and 800 ma. Wow, $27 shipped. 2007 is looking like a good year.

dbhn

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know what the estimated lumens are?
Also, anyone know if the clickie is reverse clickie? I'd be very happy if it was the momentary type.

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Walt175 said:
Yes it is. It looks like they took one of their Xenon lights and added a Cree drop in module similar to the one Litemania is selling.

So, TWO threads on the same item eh !!

My point exactly..

abvidledUK said:
Looks like a Cree module insert for the JALL 8W 18650 Swat Flashlight Black Xenon torch that DealXtreme sell.

Nice though.

I wonder if the module will be available seperately ?

Even nicer.

DX state that the lamp assembly and the circuit is all built into one unit sealed inside the aluminum reflector cup unit, as shown in one of the pictures on the page.

The outer diameter of the entire assembly (including the reflector) is 1.063" at the widest point (topmost edge of the relector) and 0.669" at the narrowest point (the base of the circuit board).

In metric, that 27mm & 17mm.

Thats just 1mm on each width more than some of my Xenon torches, spec anyway. Allowing for measurement errors and latitude.

So perhaps the drop in Cree module will fit.

if and when it becomes available, seperately, at a reasonable price.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1808824&postcount=3

12 hours prior...

also...

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/150074

Last edited:

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
LightBright said:
What is their shipping style? Do you get the item quickly or does it take 3 weeks?

My recent order took 7 business days to California. Very happy with the lights I bought...I'll be ordering again! The Glimt, Vinet, and Hemse kick butt!!