• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 500 lumen Mag 3C with Pics - Price Drop

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
Selling a black Mag 3C with heavy stippled reflector, WA1318 bulb, UCL lens and 3 x Pila 150A batteries. Minor blemishes on the body are just some dirt that has gotten imbedded in the knurling but functions perfectly. All else is perfect and batteries are only slightly used.

$90 shipped CONUS. International inquiries welcome but I will need to add a little for shipping. This light new would run at least $130 counting shipping. About 500 llumens output.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

s60308076

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Modified Mag 3C

Hi, I'm new in mag mod and I'm really interested in the Welch Allyn bulbs. Do you ship them internationally?

Thx~

Last edited:

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Modified Mag 3C with Pics - Price Drop

price drop and additional description.

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Modified Mag 3C with Pics - Price Drop

I'm surprised at the low level of interest at this price. Just 3 new Pila batteries with shipping will cost almost $70 and these batteries are nearly new. I'm selling a whole light with reflector, UCL, bulb and body for only an additional $20 including shipping.

This light puts out somewhere around 500 lumens so it's not a lightweight plus it easliy runs on protected Li-Ions so it's always ready to go when you need it.

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
I'm providing 150A's with this which is better. I haven't tested it but I would guess about 40 minutes or so.

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
Manzerick,

I apologize for not responding. So much time went by that I thought this sale was dead. I haven't been watching this thread as a result.

I still have the light will sell for the $90 mentioned if you are still interested.

Again, I apologize for not responding.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll still take it.

I'll PM you some Q's :)

Manzerick,

I apologize for not responding. So much time went by that I thought this sale was dead. I haven't been watching this thread as a result.

I still have the light will sell for the $90 mentioned if you are still interested.

Again, I apologize for not responding.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi LightEdge,

I'm haivng a problem with the light. It lights up for a few moments and dies. No matter what i do to charge the batteries, no luck.

Also, there was only 1 Pila with the light. The rest were unidentifiable unless the they are old, labeled peeled off Pila's. Form your previous post "these batteries are nearly new". I'm confused as to how this could occur?

Please answer my PM's.. I was hoping to use this on the weekend but now it doens't look like it is possible.

Thank You!

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
I PM'd you. All cells are Pila 150A's. I peeled the wrapper off of 2 in hopes I could get them in to another light but that didn't work out. Aside from the wrapper issue which is cosmetic, the cells are essentially new as they only have a few hours of run-time on them. I've been a Pila dealer for a while and have seen quite a few new batteries with wrapper issues so I never gave this much thought although I fully understand why it bothered you. It would have bothered me to under similar circumstances.

See my PM. I can't explain what the problem is because I have never experienced it but I will make this right. I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.

Respond to my PM with how you would like to proceed.

Thanks.