New member checking in.

C

camojoe

Just wanted to send out a big hello to my fellow 'holics.I've lurked on this site for a number of years and I registered quite a while ago but was unable to post for some reason.Then today I hit the reply button (on a cree sales thread :grin2: ) and I was able to post.Very strange :shrug: .Anyway,I am just happy I am now able to join in on the fun.

COMMANDR

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF, and keep a close eye on your wallet. Have fun and enjoy the ride.

Gary
grinser2.gif

cutlerylover

Banned
Welcome to the forum! Stick around here and you will learn a lot, infact the more you learn the more you will want to buy, lol...like everyone has said, be prepared to spend alot, or hide your wallet, lol, enjoy the forum!

frogs3

Enlightened
Welcome to the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like...
but you can never leave.

Eagles

So true and so expensive. As the posters noted above, plenty of reading will reduce the $$ damage.

-HAK

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to a great place, where you learn that a flashlight is much more valuable in the dark than a savings account.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the sickness :D I can think of much more expensive things to collect though and none of them get as much use as flashlights (for me at least).

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome! I just have one question.

What will be your first flashlight purchase here?

C

camojoe

Nitroz said:
Welcome! I just have one question.

What will be your first flashlight purchase here?

First,let me thank everyone for all the warm welcomes:thumbsup:.Second,let me clarify my noob status.I found this site several years ago so my light addiction is in a very advanced state :sick: .Lets just say I have reached the X990 level :naughty: .Cool story,the light that orginally led me to this site was none other than the original Arc AAA premium edition.I was like everyone else,owned a couple M@gs,M@gcharger,and a few cheepies.I thought all was good in light world,then I saw that Arc and I was hooked.I mean HOOKED.I ordered 3 and gave 1 to a friend.Since then I have given countless Arcs away as gifts and the new owners always respond the same way,"Who makes this again?", "Man this is bright for such a little light!", "HOLY @#%&".I love showing people the light :grin2: .Anyways,I thought I was getting better and along comes the Cree.I say...BRING IT ON,I can handle it:crackup: .

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes welcome camojoe. Maybe your guardian angel was secretly keeping you from posting till you could afford it.