Which one is better for EDC,L0D CE or L1D CE?

doraemon1293

Newly Enlightened
Which one is better for EDC,L0D CE or L1D CE?
L1D CE seems very big for DEC.
I will put the flashlight into my trousers.
thanks a lot

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I tried carrying around my Civictor in a front trouser pocket and never got used to it. The weight was just too noticeable. Soon went back to the Arc AAA. Now the L0Pse rides there, and, like the Arc I hardly ever notice it. To me, single AA lights are still too big for pant pocket carry.

Geoff

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I carry the L1D CE as my EDC!

I also think it is kind of big, but I dont like twisty light as my edc, I want clicky!

It depends on what kind of trousers you are wearing. Tight jeans will make it look like you carry a lipstick or something...

the weight isnt a big problem to me, its the bulkyness

TenPin

Newly Enlightened
I carry my L1D on my belt loop and never notice its there. Using a Lithium cell helps cut down on weight.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry an L0D CE in my front pocket. I too, used to carry a Civictor V1 and thought it was a little big in there. The L0D CE is really all you need unless your outside at night and routinely need a flashlight. It's also brighter than the Civictor was. The L0D CE is plenty bright enough even for daytime use where your eyes are light adjusted and you need to look under or into something where light is needed. Love it.

jHO

Newly Enlightened
I EDC a L1T which is the same form factor as a L1D CE. I keep it tucked in my back trouser pocket upright on next to and on the far side of my wallet. I generally don't notice it until i take my wallet out then put it back in whereupon the light has slipped down and is now horizontal and i can feel it.

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
i would go with the l1dce. i edc it and barely notice it till i need it. not too small, not too big. and the clickie is a must.