• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HD45 w/Seoul P4 Mod / Aleph A19 w/Vital Gear 2 Cell

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to shake things up a little. Claim these while I am still out of my mind and reeling from my recent purchases.
  1. McGizmo HD45 w/Seoul P4 Modded by CM. This thing was a bear to put together based on my conversations with CM, but the result is a stupendous mod with improved output and runtime. Hotspot is very tight and the runtime far exceeded my expectations. I took it for a night bike ride and with a 17670, it ran the entire time that I rode (1 hour and 25 minutes) and later I ran it for at least another 30 minutes at what appeared to be full tilt. This may be on of only a handful of these in existence. $Sold to Rookwood.
  2. Aleph A19 w/Vital Gear FB2 Body. This is the 1 cell version and I will throw in a 17670 battery with this offereing. The head is finished with black matte duracoat and the body is black HA 3. This is an absolute steal at $155.00 shipped.
  3. Aleph 3 in black HA3 w/2 x 123 body, UW0J LE (DB917) and 2 stage tailcap in mint condition $240.00 shipped.
-Goatee

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lets get this moving.

Price drop on the HD45 to $275.00 and this is the floor. If it does not sell for this I will keep it.

Price drop on the Aleph to $225.00 and this is also the floor. I will keep it if it does not sell.

When it comes to lights, I like quick sales more than big profits.

-Goatee

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would love to see a pic of #2 :)
Matte duracoat sounds interesting!

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can post pictures tomorrow.

I can't believe that there is not more interest in the HD45. I put it up for sale because I was sure that everyone on CPF would be very interested.

-Goatee

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
:)> said:
I can post pictures tomorrow.

I can't believe that there is not more interest in the HD45. I put it up for sale because I was sure that everyone on CPF would be very interested.

-Goatee

I am interested, but have no money :awman: I just spent my weekly funds already on another light.....bummer.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
:drool: How does the HD45 P4 Seoul compare to your X-bin HD45? I've been tempted to upgrade my x-bin, but decided to wait things out. I know I couldn't buy one and get it modded for the price you're asking...

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Goatee, you might also want to edit the original post so that people know there's a new, lower price on the HD45. Otherwise, they might think you're still asking $315!

$275 for a Seoul-modded HD45 is a nice deal! (Heck, even $315 is - HD45s are great lights.)

Free bump!

- FITP

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rookwood said:
I'll take the HD45 - could you please PM payment details?

Thanks
Chris

Nice pickup!!!!! Thats gonna be one helluva light :rock: If I hadn't just received this beautiful Quad-LuxIII in the mail from Belgium today, I would have had to buy it myself... :naughty:

Rookwood

Newly Enlightened
Nice pickup yourself! That Quad is beautiful. :)

I think the stock HD45 beam is one of the best and I'm anxious to see how this one looks.

Strauss said:
Nice pickup!!!!! Thats gonna be one helluva light :rock: If I hadn't just received this beautiful Quad-LuxIII in the mail from Belgium today, I would have had to buy it myself... :naughty:

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was away yesterday or I would have responded sooner. The HD45 is SPF to Rookwood.

-Goatee