• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold PF: Mag "C" Deep Tailcap-HA (**PD to $13 for Fri.)

Niteowl

Enlightened
SOLD is one of fivemega's deep tailcaps that allow the use of two 18650 Li-ion cells in a 2C mag. Commonly used for the "ROP" mod. More details HERE. edit- Four CR123's will fit in a 2C using this also.

This particular one I had stripped and redone in Natural HA. I masked the threads to keep them smooth, and the spring seat as it would have been difficult for me to machine. I figured removing the HA from the body contact would look cleaner.

000_1773.jpg

000_1771.jpg

000_1772.jpg

As you can see, it's a little rough around the edges as my machining skills are pretty raw. A carbide bit would have helped. One side of the inside didn't take the HA well, but is smooth. The marks on the inside edges are where the masking was thin, they are not bare. Lastly, the end is a shade lighter than the side (no pic). It's not perfect, but it does the job.

Asking $13 shipped USPS w/Delivery Confirmation in US. Please understand I will not be responsible for lost/damaged item.

First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. PayPal only, PM for address.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: