Is a HAIII Gladius in our future??

Daylo

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if Night-Ops is planning to produce a HAIII Gladius?

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
The question should be : Will the Cree/Seoul find its way into the Gladius.... :D Since the black one above serial no. 5000 is already HA.

Oh wait, a lot of us have already put one of 'em new LEDs in the Gladius... haha.. (custom mod)

According to Ken, there might be an update on the Gladius, but its vaporware at the moment. Also, now that Blackhawk's contract with Insight technologies is over and Insight are releasing the Typhoon H2x (oem Gladius), I suspect the new Gladius might be a whole different light. (If it ever gets made)

At the moment, Blackhawk is busy releasing a bunch of Nuwai looking lights that are still using Lux IIIs or something like that :D

JeffW

Newly Enlightened
LEDcandle said:
The question should be : Will the Cree/Seoul find its way into the Gladius.... :D Since the black one above serial no. 5000 is already HA.

Oh wait, a lot of us have already put one of 'em new LEDs in the Gladius... haha.. (custom mod)

According to Ken, there might be an update on the Gladius, but its vaporware at the moment. Also, now that Blackhawk's contract with Insight technologies is over and Insight are releasing the Typhoon H2x (oem Gladius), I suspect the new Gladius might be a whole different light. (If it ever gets made)

At the moment, Blackhawk is busy releasing a bunch of Nuwai looking lights that are still using Lux IIIs or something like that :D

Is this what you mean???

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/153447

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
JeffW said:

Yes, GladiusX1 is the man with the plan for your Gladius :)
Although I did mine all by myself.... Put a Cree at first, didn't really like the focus, so I swapped it out for an SSC... love the beam, but prefer the Cree's tint. Oh well....

gladiusglowsj4.jpg

Last edited: