WARNING - www.AmondoTech.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveaikens

Newly Enlightened
I placed two orders with AmondoTech.
One order was incomplete.
One order was never received. [$153.97]

I made numerous calls [all of which went to voicemail, which I left each time], sent numerous emails and used their on-line customer service form several times to work the issue out.

They did not return email. They did not respond to the customer service form, they did not return calls.

I warned Monday [May 21st] that if I didn't receive a response within a couple days, I would file a complaint with PayPal - which was used to pay.

This morning I file that complaint. I have now received a couple replies. One stated that the HID light was just shipped. Still no comment on the incomplete order.

I will never do business with this company again. It's ok to screw up. It's not ok to ignore the customer until the customer forces the issue with the payer [in this case, PayPal] that will cause problems between that payer and the company.

IMO, this company has no customer service and no integrity. AVOID!

Steve Aikens

LowTEC

Enlightened
Sorry to hear that your first post would be a ranting post. Too bad the jeers forum isn't up yet :poke:

Martini

Enlightened
Until this entire business is settled, it's a bit premature to give your opinion on it, especially when it is so negative.

If I might ask, exactly what drew you here in the first place?

Led_Blind

Enlightened
I have an order with them from februrary that has not been settled. There have been so many un-responded emails, replys to say we will check and no follow up.

Perhaps i can just cancel the transaction on PayPal.

carrot

Flashaholic
I have had nothing but good news about Amondotech with the few orders I've placed with them. Sad to see that their service is slipping.

Led_Blind

Enlightened
Carrot, in the past i have had no issues.

Since my first $ spent on these lights i have had nothing but good service from sellers here on CPF. Since 2007 however, i have had issues. To date -
- one $400 package was delivered to the wrong address and signed for there (i cannot fault the seller). Items could not be retireved. Loss
- $100 order of batteries etc from amondoTech. Never recieved, cannot get shipping conformation.
- $250 light purchase from cpf member,nver recieved, no response from CPF'r and loss of 250.

So far i am down 750USD for 2007 and i am very close to.... well you know.

QUESTION.
If a payment is doen by PP, the seller is unresponsive or has not sent the items, is there any way to chase or reverse the payment in PP?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.